Essential Japanese Wrestling Discussion/News

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Jaguar Yakota is one of the best workers of all time. She's got matches from 40 years ago that are at the level of today's in speed/crispness.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Rossy posted on Twitter that Mina Shirakawa and Mariah May just team together for the last time. Appears Mariah popping up in AEW imminently has some legs.

And in her last Stardom match, Mariah gets to face her newest bestie Hanan :sadbron:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
ZZZANADA got snaked again :laff: :laff: :laff:

Man watched the whole thing go down with the :dwillhuh:

Then spent the rest of the promo while EVIL had the crowd :skip: at the "You're Just 4 Guys now :umad:", cuffed to the ropes like :ld:

Dude is cooked as a draw and as a character at this point :dead:

I'm not gonna destroy D̶i̶p̶s̶e̶t̶, Just 4 Guys :ehh:
Just gotta make changes, :mjgrin:
From now on,J̶i̶m̶m̶y̶ Taichi's the boss of D̶i̶p̶s̶e̶t̶, Just 4 Guys :banderas:
And J̶u̶e̶l̶z̶ DOUKI is the Capo, :ooh:
C̶a̶m̶ ZZZANADA's demoted to soldier, :mjlol:
We like J̶i̶m̶m̶y̶ Taichi better anyway. :obama:
C'mon man , what is the last C̶a̶m̶ ZZZANADA joint you liked? :stopitslime:

50centavos-50cent.gif

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Rossy posted on Twitter that Mina Shirakawa and Mariah May just team together for the last time. Appears Mariah popping up in AEW imminently has some legs.

And in her last Stardom match, Mariah gets to face her newest bestie Hanan :sadbron:

Mariah was one of my favorites:mjcry: hate to see her go hope she flourishes else where

Poor Mina though :to:

Leaves Cosmic Angels
Forms Club Venus (With Xia Brookeside & Mariah May)
Wins The White Belt
Xia Leaves
Two others join CV
Loses the White Belt
Jessie & Zena Leaves CV
Now Mariah Leaves CV
:mjcry:

She still has Waka though :ehh:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Mariah was one of my favorites:mjcry: hate to see her go hope she flourishes else where

Poor Mina though :to:

Leaves Cosmic Angels
Forms Club Venus (With Xia Brookeside & Mariah May)
Wins The White Belt
Xia Leaves
Two others join CV
Loses the White Belt
Jessie & Zena Leaves CV
Now Mariah Leaves CV
:mjcry:

She still has Waka though :ehh:
Can’t be trusting white women in Stardom

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Nakajima Is leaving NOAH.

How him ir Sugi are not brain dead at this point in their career Is a complete mystery.

If New Japan has another booker he's be an awesome addition to that roster, alas...

EL REY

Rookie
Daps
Nakajima Is leaving NOAH.

How him ir Sugi are not brain dead at this point in their career Is a complete mystery.

If New Japan has another booker he's be an awesome addition to that roster, alas...
Hopefully this free time involves a pit stop in Zen Nippon to return the favor to KentGOAT Miyahara.:obama:

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
It's over :mjcry:

Speaking on Getting Over, Danielson was asked about a potential G1 run.

"I don't know. Sometimes, I have delusions of doing the G1. I think that's what they are. I think they're delusions in the sense of, that's something I've wanted to do forever and ever and ever. I've never been able to do it. 'This year would be the year to do it,' except, is it? By the time the next G1 rolls around, I'll be 43, and with how many injuries...that's a big part of why I want to step away from full-time wrestling too. To do this, I love doing this, but it's not worth the expense of my health later on in life. I've already had enough injuries as it is. Right now, I feel like the injuries that I've had are manageable in the sense of long-term. I'm constantly doing stuff for my neck so that my neck isn't bad when I'm 70. The concussion stuff, I do my best, but all of us, we're just hoping for the best. We don't know. There is no concrete science on it. I think now, doing a G1, might be a little irresponsible of me, in comparison to what my overall long-term goals are, which is being there for my kids and there for my family," said Danielson.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps

"I don't know. Sometimes, I have delusions of doing the G1. I think that's what they are. I think they're delusions in the sense of, that's something I've wanted to do forever and ever and ever. I've never been able to do it. 'This year would be the year to do it,' except, is it? By the time the next G1 rolls around, I'll be 43, and with how many injuries...that's a big part of why I want to step away from full-time wrestling too. To do this, I love doing this, but it's not worth the expense of my health later on in life. I've already had enough injuries as it is. Right now, I feel like the injuries that I've had are manageable in the sense of long-term. I'm constantly doing stuff for my neck so that my neck isn't bad when I'm 70. The concussion stuff, I do my best, but all of us, we're just hoping for the best. We don't know. There is no concrete science on it. I think now, doing a G1, might be a little irresponsible of me, in comparison to what my overall long-term goals are, which is being there for my kids and there for my family," said Danielson.
Dragon keeping Neck Strong Awareness alive :blessed:

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City

Dragon in the G1 would be like that scene in “Not Another Teen Movie” where they kept making that fat man run football plays even though he had a concussion