Essential Japanese Wrestling Discussion/News

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Look, man - I call it like I see it :manny:

Them making Naito champ at this point would lowkey be admitting SANADA isn't that dude. I get why Gedo would have SANADA win on some "we have to get something out of this", because otherwise - they've made the whole roster look :ld: for months for nothing.
But dude already had a lengthy reign. Give it to Naito til at least Dominion. Sanada is still young and will recover.

Naito still over AF. Let him have his swan song. Dude had 3 great matches to finish the tourney. Sanada probably only had 1 match worth small chat. :heh:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Look, man - I call it like I see it :manny:

Them making Naito champ at this point would lowkey be admitting SANADA isn't that dude. I get why Gedo would have SANADA win on some "we have to get something out of this", because otherwise - they've made the whole roster look :ld: for months for nothing.
That's suck a dumb logic I can see Gedo doing it.

"Yes, this move did nothing for business. Hell, it made things even worse....so let's keep going because kayfabe is more important". :dead:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
But dude already had a lengthy reign. Give it to Naito til at least Dominion. Sanada is still young and will recover.

Naito still over AF. Let him have his swan song. Dude had 3 great matches to finish the tourney. Sanada probably only had 1 match worth small chat. :heh:
Sanada is not a main event wrestler, nothing about him is special and nothing about him is worth the effort needed to put him in such a position. New Japan has 3 young guys they should be putting focus on that are being completely wasted right now, and we have a horrible transitional reign for a dude that has NEVER shown he can do anything but have some good matches every once in a while, which is something you can get almost everywhere in Japan.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Sanada is not a main event wrestler, nothing about him is special and nothing about him is worth the effort needed to put him in such a position. New Japan has 3 young guys they should be putting focus on that are being completely wasted right now, and we have a horrible transitional reign for a dude that has NEVER shown he can do anything but have some good matches every once in a while, which is something you can get almost everywhere in Japan.

Breh literally shows no emotion in his matches no fire no nothing. Idk what’s worse this or that EVIL :hhh: run.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Breh literally shows no emotion in his matches no fire no nothing. Idk what’s worse this or that EVIL :hhh: run.
At least the EVIL run last a measly 48 days. It was a stupid and unnecessary transition sandwiched between Naito's title run, but it didn't last long.

SANADA's reign is gonna be reaching 9 fukkING MONTHS by the time he faces Naito at WK :dead:all the while tanking business and doing literally nothing to elevate any talent (not even Sanada's boring ass self) or create an interesting angle, future rivalry nor nothing. If it wasn't for Yota's return, 2023 will be a completely wasted year for no reason :mindblown:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I don’t even fukk with dude, but if Gedo is so hellbent on pushing him then he can get the belt in the future.

They coulda gave dude a pretty boy/model gimmick to try to make dude a star, but na, just plan ol bland Sanada, just in a suit. :skip:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I don’t even fukk with dude, but if Gedo is so hellbent on pushing him then he can get the belt in the future.

They coulda gave dude a pretty boy/model gimmick to try to make dude a star, but na, just plan ol bland Sanada, just in a suit. :skip:
Nah breh, when it's a wrong choice you gotta take the L and change course. fukk what Gedo wants to do with him :manny:

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps

What's next, you're telling me that Sanada needs to come out to this as well?

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
At least the EVIL run last a measly 48 days. It was a stupid and unnecessary transition sandwiched between Naito's title run, but it didn't last long.

SANADA's reign is gonna be reaching 9 fukkING MONTHS by the time he faces Naito at WK :dead:all the while tanking business and doing literally nothing to elevate any talent (not even Sanada's boring ass self) or create an interesting angle, future rivalry nor nothing. If it wasn't for Yota's return, 2023 will be a completely wasted year for no reason :mindblown:

I hoping SANADA would change, I was rooting for him. He was worse off when he was in LIJ.

His reign needs to end. NJPW can barely afford a meh title run. Shid I would give Goto a thank you title reign.