Essential Japanese Wrestling Discussion/News

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Just got back from my first NJPW show - Royal Quest III at the Copper Box in London. :obama:

Pretty good card overall but the top two matches (Ospreay Vs ZSJ and Ishii Vs Takagi) definitely stole the show.

By far the worst smelling wrestling show, actually show of any description and I'm including destruction derbies at the Bloomsburg Fair in that, I have ever been to. The guy next to me was spilling into my seat and smelt like he had something dying attached to him... genuinely the only time I've ever smelt that smell was when I found a dead fukking body. He's probably been posting up pictures of his lost cat for months. :scust:

Deodorant companies need to start handing out samples at wrestling shows... these dirty fukks have never heard of it apparently.
I was there too breh. :salute:

Ishii Vs Takagi was the match of the night for me.

Might be ahwhile before I attend another wrestling event though. The stereotypes about neck beards are true, allergic to showers apparently.:scust:

Ih1k6TJ.jpg

5E76iki.jpg

ZDm2tUw.jpg

tcGOPyq.jpg

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
This is my annual "how is Masato Tanaka not a drooling mess at this point"

He just became the GHC Hardcore Champion. They revived the title and appropriately gave him to a walking dead.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Catching up on Power Struggle now. It’s a shame David Finlay isn’t even half as legit as his entrance music. They wasting that song on him.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
It's kind of wild I feel nothing for Danielson vs Okada II, I honestly feel Okada is one of a very select few that Dragon has very little chemistry with. The only saving grace from my perspective is that the story calls for Danielson to control most of the match and Okada having to work from behind before going to what he does best (and awesome finishing stretch). At least with low expectations I can get more easily surprised.

I wanna watch Ospray vs Shota, but 40 fukking minutes feels like an eternity for a New Japan match, no matter what.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
It's kind of wild I feel nothing for Danielson vs Okada II, I honestly feel Okada is one of a very select few that Dragon has very little chemistry with. The only saving grace from my perspective is that the story calls for Danielson to control most of the match and Okada having to work from behind before going to what he does best (and awesome finishing stretch). At least with low expectations I can get more easily surprised.

I wanna watch Ospray vs Shota, but 40 fukking minutes feels like an eternity for a New Japan match, no matter what.
I think the injury in the first match tainted it. I’m pretty sure I thought it was good and heating up until that moment.