January 2nd… It’s about to be 100 people at the gym.. Come February 2nd down to the usual 20 people

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Repped. :wow:
Say again for the slow (and fat) ninjas in the back. :mjlol:

Folks think adding a number to the end of the date is gonna make them go from couch potato to Five Guys fries status? Nah B, you didn't change your mindset.

Folks will buy new shoes, new gym fits, new gym memberships but didn't change not one thing about the mindset that had them slacking off in the first place. Ole new Metcons, old motivation-ass nikkas.

Be out of shape for 11 months outta the year and wait until 1 Jan to make a change, :flabbynsick: brehs. :francis:
What kills me is they'll go to the gym but still eat like shyt.
The gym is only 20% if you macros are trash the gym is doing nothing but make you a stronger fatter fukk. No anesthetics just hungrier from working out so now you justify a big Mac with 20 minutes on the elliptical that burned like 200 calories

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
What kills me is they'll go to the gym but still eat like shyt.
The gym is only 20% if you macros are trash the gym is doing nothing but make you a stronger fatter fukk. No anesthetics just hungrier from working out so now you justify a big Mac with 20 minutes on the elliptical that burned like 200 calories
Who decided that?
Smug-Escanor

Was just in the gym bullshytting with the boyos two hours ago. Me and old buddy were lifting shirtless putting these sloppy cacs to shame. Weak nikkas low-key don't even wanna step into the boom room with the heavy metal moving. :mjlol:

I actually told the squad I need to go to McDonald's get these QPC's in. :shaq:

And I still got cookies I need to finish off sitting right next to me. :mjgrin:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Who decided that?
Smug-Escanor

Was just in the gym bullshytting with the boyos two hours ago. Me and old buddy were lifting shirtless putting these sloppy cacs to shame. Weak nikkas low-key don't even wanna step into the boom room with the heavy metal moving. :mjlol:

I actually told the squad I need to go to McDonald's get these QPC's in. :shaq:

And I still got cookies I need to finish off sitting right next to me. :mjgrin:
You got a quarter pounder. Which has 30+ grams of protein. They getting apple pies and mcflurries. That's how.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
February through September is the most peaceful time in the gym :whew:
How? Everyone is rushing to get into last minute shape for the summer.

September-December is the best time IMO

Last edited:

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It seems hateful to whine that the gym is full of people who want to change their lives.

Even if they fail and quit, so what?
You should be encouraging them to keep at it.

Especially the way most of you complain about how unhealthy and fat people are in this country.

nikkas are retarded. Nothing more to it.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
I wfh and can go whenever I want so doesn't affect me. Also, people can't win. Don't go to the gym, get criticized. Try to make a change in life get criticized.
Bruh this thread ain't about the people trying to make a change. It's the here today gone by March folks hogging up the weights :sadcam: