January 2nd… It’s about to be 100 people at the gym.. Come February 2nd down to the usual 20 people

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
Bunch of new ppl in the gym today, one helped me on the squat rack so I’m not complaining really.

The lesbian granny can go tho.

areohbee824

Superstar
Daps
I was shocked to see the gym yesterday empty since most people had the day off. I expect today to be different tho :pachaha:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
machines?

I don't touch machines fam....

I dont want these idiots in the power rack.

There's only so many power racks in the gym.....
Get your money up and build a gym at home.

Broke boy behavior

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
No new women at my gym. Actually there was one but she was with her boyfriend :beli:

In fact, every woman at my gym has a boyfriend they workout with.

Idk what kind of gyms yall go to. There was only ONE fine single girl at my gym in like 2 years. All of the employees and corny gym regulars wanted her and it was kind of jarring to see someone that fine at my gym, threw off my workouts when she was there.

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
It's the little high school kids that have packed the gym in the last two weeks, walking around in pajama bottoms, tang top and a plastic gallon water jug. They don't even work out just stand around talking.

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
Gym regulars know what the deal is. :manny:

I'll still be using/taking equipment I need like I regularly do. :unimpressed:

Creh and his homeboy took a bar I was planning on using out my rack. It's bars everywhere. I made em take their plates off and run it back mid-lift.

Just because I was talking to my gym homie in another room doesn't mean you can go and take shyt. :camby:

:dead: breh said wait until I leave the gym to touch my weights

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
My gym is already too small fit all the people there. I go there anytime and it's crowded. Most times I leave its because I don't want to wait for a machine.

Last week I had a long fantasy about selling drugs so I can have my own gym with everything in it at my home:mjcry: I never did that for a car, a girl, clothes, or a house. Only for the price of mind of working out at home:mjlol:

I went yesterday and it wasn't that busy. I think people had off of work and they wanted to watch the Penn State game.

All the gyms here suck tbh. All the good ones closed because most of the people just want to go to planet fitness. It's kind of funny running into the same people like 3 gyms back.

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
I wfh and can go whenever I want so doesn't affect me. Also, people can't win. Don't go to the gym, get criticized. Try to make a change in life get criticized.
Cornball shyt to criticize someone for making a positive step towards change. :hubie:Couldn’t be me.

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
Damn I’m here now at the gym and it’s back to the regulars that fast :leon::blessed: