January 2nd… It’s about to be 100 people at the gym.. Come February 2nd down to the usual 20 people

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Holy hell, my gym was packed yesterday. All these people ruining my routine. I can't wait until it goes back to normal.

... Then again, I suppose I have to give people credit that they want to improve their health and fitness.

You're in a public gym :mjlol:

If you want unlimited access then set up your own weights at home.

Bruh this thread ain't about the people trying to make a change. It's the here today gone by March folks hogging up the weights :sadcam:

The ones gone by March are trying to make a change too! At the very least, aren't you supposed to be glad they're gone by March so you have more gym space? If they stayed consistent the weights would always be hogged

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
You're in a public gym :mjlol:

If you want unlimited access then set up your own weights at home.

The ones gone by March are trying to make a change too! At the very least, aren't you supposed to be glad they're gone by March so you have more gym space? If they stayed consistent the weights would always be hogged
If they stayed consistent with the weights this wouldn't be a topic as people would be used to gyms being packed with serious people and would make permanent adjustments vs the spikes that take you out of routine :skip:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Gym regulars know what the deal is. :manny:

I'll still be using/taking equipment I need like I regularly do. :unimpressed:

Creh and his homeboy took a bar I was planning on using out my rack. It's bars everywhere. I made em take their plates off and run it back mid-lift.

Just because I was talking to my gym homie in another room doesn't mean you can go and take shyt. :camby:
Yea aight i would’ve been in there scrapping if someone who wasn’t nowhere near the weights when I grabbed them try to come for them 😂😂😂😂

AJD

Superstar
Daps
It seems hateful to whine that the gym is full of people who want to change their lives.

Even if they fail and quit, so what?
You should be encouraging them to keep at it.

Especially the way most of you complain about how unhealthy and fat people are in this country.

Wf6WK4u.gif

Been through it with 100s of fools asking "what to do", I tell them the most important thing is to just be consistent. Even if it's 30mins 2x a week. Fools will nod their like they listening, commit to a couple weeks then ghost until its spring or not at all. In a perfect world everyone is fit and motivated but we live in reality. Majority of people don't have the discipline or mental toughness to stay consistent with it.:unimpressed:

If you want it bad enough you don't need others to constantly motivate you nor wait til some arbitrary date to start you just put in the work. I be going early anyways to avoid the weirdos and thirsty attention seeking hoes:unimpressed:

Last edited:

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
Thank God I do my training at a boxing and rock climbing gyms. Regular gyms are ass.

The rock climbing gym is always busy though especially after 5 pm.

Last edited:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
steve-buscemi-fukk-all-that.gif

Been through it with 100s of fools asking "what to do", I tell them the most important thing is to just be consistent. Even if it's 30mins 2x a week. Fools will nod their like they listening, commit to a couple weeks then ghost until its spring. In a perfect world everyone is fit and motivated but we live in reality. Majority of people don't have discipline or mental toughness to stay consistent with it.:unimpressed:

If you want it bad enough you don't need others to motivate you nor wait til some arbitrary date to start.
People don’t rise to the level of their goals. They fall to the level of their systems.

— James Clear, Atomic Habits

Wanting it bad enough isn’t the answer.

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
Peak walking/running time.

University students still on holiday break. Hit up UC Irvine last night, one of those most peaceful walks I've had in sometime.

Thought about putting my membership on hold for a month or two.

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Just came back from the gym, just went to use the hydromassage machine for my balky back. Saw a couple new jawns in there, but nothing out of control. I'm sure it'll change after 3:00, but I generally go around 10:00 at night (it's a 24 hour gym)