January 2nd… It’s about to be 100 people at the gym.. Come February 2nd down to the usual 20 people

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Gym regulars know what the deal is. :manny:

I'll still be using/taking equipment I need like I regularly do. :unimpressed:

Creh and his homeboy took a bar I was planning on using out my rack. It's bars everywhere. I made em take their plates off and run it back mid-lift.

Just because I was talking to my gym homie in another room doesn't mean you can go and take shyt. :camby:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
You aren't entitled to any equipment over anyone else. Let them try to get their life back on track. You should be encouraging them, not looking down on them.

Everybody, including you started as a noob. And many of us who are lifetime gym go-ers still failed multiple times in our lives with finding a way to be consistent.

We becoming a society that kick a mf down before they start. shyt is wack. Mf act like they own the damn gym cause they pay a lil funky ass $50 a month smh

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
No fukkin lie.
Last year I remember I went to the gym on the 2nd in the afternoon
I was using the squat rack with my own pad that I always use. This out of shape cac comes up to me and asks,

"Hey can I use that brace after you are done?" I told him that this was mine own personal pad, not the gym's. I instantly knew he was a resolution guy. Didn't know shiit about this gym :mjlol:

AQz

All Star
Supporter
Daps
This was the first year since the pandemic started that it was busy here after new years. I’m first thing in the morning crew and it was dead. By the time i was leaving though i saw so many new faces

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
You aren't entitled to any equipment over anyone else. Let them try to get their life back on track. You should be encouraging them, not looking down on them.

Everybody, including you started as a noob. And many of us who are lifetime gym go-ers still failed multiple times in our lives with finding a way to be consistent.

:what: Nikka, ofc the regulars are entitled to shyt over the folks that clearly ain't gonna make it. Motherfukkers taking up space for no reason at all. You went through all of last year and didn't make no gains, the hell is a new wall calendar finna do for your resolve?

And miss me with that "failed multiple times" bullshyt. You just sound like one of the motherfukkers OP accused of taking up space. :pacspit: