January 2nd… It’s about to be 100 people at the gym.. Come February 2nd down to the usual 20 people

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
You aren't entitled to any equipment over anyone else. Let them try to get their life back on track. You should be encouraging them, not looking down on them.

Everybody, including you started as a noob. And many of us who are lifetime gym go-ers still failed multiple times in our lives with finding a way to be consistent.
damn you fell off fam. :sadcam:

Magic Mulatto

Here Today, Gone Tomorrow. . .
Daps
Real nikkas don’t use the gym or a house for a workout…

We use the streets…
afadce40cfbce5c9cdacf78f14ab2fd01048d361.gif

Mr Olympia

Never 2nd Place, Always Number 1
Daps
Reppin
No Place Special
Can u people who normally don’t come to the gym stay your ass home.. real people need to be on the weights and treadmill..

I don’t need you lazy females all dressed up with your water bottle in hand tying up the equipment knowing in 30 days u not coming back
Indeed. fukk do I…Mr cotdamned Olympia look like waiting for equipment…from people that aren’t even gonna be active by next month :dahell:
I do :mjlit: I love seeing new ladies in the gym:mjlit: I can give a fukk if they disappear after I shoot my shot:mjlol:
We already got an influx of baddies at mine, can’t complain since the normal crowd is busted cougars and single moms. They be Comin in with their lil baddie squads too:wow:

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood