January 2nd… It’s about to be 100 people at the gym.. Come February 2nd down to the usual 20 people

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Almost everyone does chest on mondays.
You avoid the shyt show at the gym, waiting for a rack or bench or machine when you have all these guys doing the same body part as you that day.

The obvious workaround is to train at a time that isn't very busy. But I'm saying though.
It's called International Chest Day for a reason.

I know Monday is "International Chest Day" for folks that still do bro splits. :comeon:

My question is why is switching your workout because others might do some shyt a 200 IQ move? Why would you "wait" for a bench when you could just pull up to one and let whoever's using it they need to wrap it up, or just start working in with em?

Imagine not going to the movies on a Friday because Friday is International Dinner and a Movie night. :mjlol:

Hawala Man

All Star
Daps
I salute the folks who at least make an attempt to get in there at least for the first 3 weeks- 2 months to start off the year. They can fall off and at least see some changes in that short time period. Those who never even attempt to get active are worse. Failure is better than stagnation.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know Monday is "International Chest Day" for folks that still do bro splits. :comeon:

My question is why is switching your workout because others might do some shyt a 200 IQ move? Why would you "wait" for a bench when you could just pull up to one and let whoever's using it they need to wrap it up, or just start working in with em?

Imagine not going to the movies on a Friday because Friday is International Dinner and a Movie night. :mjlol:
Well I now see what kind of brain you have.

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
Gym is already back to normal.

The Fats musta been scared off and either quit or taken their :flabbynsick: asses to Planet Fitness.

@Caca-faat y'all lose. :smugfavre:
I been to the Gym 3 times this week my guy. Lifting them weights and working on me. I don’t get it…

Went to the gym yesterday it was empty. The surge only lasted a day.
Also posted this on Wednesday. Sooo???

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
I been to the Gym 3 times this week my guy. Lifting them weights and working on me. I don’t get it…

Also posted this on Wednesday. Sooo???

:unimpressed: Three times huh? Low frequency is cool I guess. :hubie:

You were right about the surge. It usually lasts several weeks but them lazy fukks didn't eem make it one week this year. :blessed:

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
:unimpressed: Three times huh? Low frequency is cool I guess. :hubie:

You were right about the surge. It usually lasts several weeks but them lazy fukks didn't eem make it one week this year. :blessed:
Well tomorrow makes 4; but I guess, if you wanna compete but I can guarantee it’s no competition