January 2nd… It’s about to be 100 people at the gym.. Come February 2nd down to the usual 20 people

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I go to Golds mainly but gotta Planet Fitness membership too becuz I can use it anywhere. I only use it for cardio tho. PF is where it’s like the club this time of year. I avoid that place altogether tho.

I know somebody that got an infection. At the gym once. That shyt was nasty. I make sure to wipe shyt down now before I use it
Bruh I don't even wipe the sweat out my eyes at the gym no more.

Gave me pink eye twice in the span of like two months.

The guy that used to clean 5 days a week retired and nobody replaced him.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Can u people who normally don’t come to the gym stay your ass home.. real people need to be on the weights and treadmill..

I don’t need you lazy females all dressed up with your water bottle in hand tying up the equipment knowing in 30 days u not coming back

Facts. With bootleg Gymshark fits that look like club attire. No one falling for the new year, new year bullshyt anymore.

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Can you non-gym owning bytches stop complaining about new gym recruits? :mjlol:

I've seen a spike in my gym, but the spike happens 4 pm to 7 pm... I now wake up real early or go real late to avoid the surge. Regardless I'm not being a bytch about it and I'm happy that more people are in the gym overall.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Haven't seen much of an uptick this year surprisingly. Last year was ridiculous.

I was in Htown this past week for the New Years, went with my patna to this gym called AlphaLand. Apparently, a lot of influencers use it. Gottdamn there were so many baddies in there, including the ting below.

Which brings me to another observation....I have noticed, at least at my gym, the most consistent people who go day-n-out and who got their bodies look right are the Asians. Anybody else notice this?

Last edited:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Haven't seen much of an uptick this year surprisingly. Last year was ridiculous.

I was in Htown this past week for the New Years, went with my patna to this gym called AlphaLand. Apparently, a lot of influencers use it. Gottdamn there were so many baddies in there, including the ting below.

Which brings me to another observation....I have noticed, at least at my gym, the most consistent people who go day-n-out and who got their bodies look right are the Asians. Anybody else notice this?

Whenever I first visit Texas Im taking my ass there. That Gym looking fukking sick.

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
I agree.

Climate change is popping in Baltimore.

It was around 12 - 17 degrees two weeks ago. 4 other people were in the gym.

Last couple days, its packed to the gills. fukk is the point of working out two days a month, drinking sugar packed smoothies, and sitting on a machine fukking with their phones.

And nobody is "man gazing" chicks in the gym like that these days. We can look at hotter chicks naked at anytime with something in our pockets.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can you non-gym owning bytches stop complaining about new gym recruits? :mjlol:

I've seen a spike in my gym, but the spike happens 4 pm to 7 pm... I now wake up real early or go real late to avoid the surge. Regardless I'm not being a bytch about it and I'm happy that more people are in the gym overall.
Get your E for effort everybody get a trophy ass out of here :camby: