January 2nd… It’s about to be 100 people at the gym.. Come February 2nd down to the usual 20 people

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
Bruh I don't even wipe the sweat out my eyes at the gym no more.

Gave me pink eye twice in the span of like two months.

The guy that used to clean 5 days a week retired and nobody replaced him.
Bruh.

I caught something crazy from the gym after touching my nose after a session. I forgot to sanitise which i usually do.

On God, I was ill for some days. Realised later wtf happened.

Gym is for sure disease central. But my place ain’t big enough to have home gym :mjcry:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
only? is that bad?

instead of being negative nancy, how bout you put me on to a good routine, Goku.

You provided zero detail (training experience, strength level, training objectives, frequency, volume, intensity considerations, etc.) and threw in a backhanded insult to boot? :ufdup:

No I Dont Think I Will GIF - No I Dont Think I Will - Discover & Share GIFs

SN: If you have to ask if that's bad you're clearly not ready for any routine I dub "good".

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
You provided zero detail (training experience, strength level, training objectives, frequency, volume, intensity considerations, etc.) and threw in a backhanded insult to boot? :ufdup:

No I Dont Think I Will GIF - No I Dont Think I Will - Discover & Share GIFs

SN: If you have to ask if that's bad you're clearly not ready for any routine I dub "good".
Touche :mjcry:

fukk you

this is my routine which i alternate every other day.

bench/squat/curls. EVERY DAY + A or B alternating.

A: military press, DB flys, seated rows, deadlift, dips
B: bent over rows, lateral raises, leg extensions, leg curls, pull ups

thoughts? judgments? angry? etc?

for the record im 36 and ive only been lifting for 3 months. before that i only did cardio for like 6 years. running and cycling. i still ride bikelike 20 miles a day but i rarely run anymore

id like to to be heallthy (cardiovascular health) and be skinnier while having some muscle mass for my frame. im not worried about being mad strong or being skinny or having a 6 pack.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Touche :mjcry:

fukk you

this is my routine which i alternate every other day.

bench/squat/curls. EVERY DAY + A or B alternating.

A: military press, DB flys, seated rows, deadlift, dips
B: bent over rows, lateral raises, leg extensions, leg curls, pull ups

thoughts? judgments? angry? etc?

for the record im 36 and ive only been lifting for 3 months. before that i only did cardio for like 6 years. running and cycling. i still ride bikelike 20 miles a day but i rarely run anymore

id like to to be heallthy (cardiovascular health) and be skinnier while having some muscle mass for my frame. im not worried about being mad strong or being skinny or having a 6 pack.

1) fukk you too. :pacspit:
2) This isn't the thread in which I break down routines for free. :russell:

3) I really have don't have a dog in the fight, and don't like you as a human being or poster, so you'll have to get your help from someone else. You have nothing of value to give me and I'd honestly rather have you fail than succeed so good luck with your "routine".
Birdman Arm cross

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
I’m on extended IR :huhldup:

Sunday morning I had a fever of 102 and today is when it finally dropped to normal. Bad sinus infection and super lethargic. I’ll prolly be back sometime next week best case scenario

And I did a complete caffeine detox cold Turkey because of how sick I’ve been :huhldup:
I expected the detox to be utter trash but I’m still here standing. Been a week and I’m pretty much back to normal. Tomorrow or Tuesday appears to be my return to the gym.

Lost 8lbs in 6 days tho :huhldup:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
1) fukk you too. :pacspit:
2) This isn't the thread in which I break down routines for free. :russell:

3) I really have don't have a dog in the fight, and don't like you as a human being or poster, so you'll have to get your help from someone else. You have nothing of value to give me and I'd honestly rather have you fail than succeed so good luck with your "routine".
Birdman Arm cross
:patrice: why is @Mr Olympia following you around with the angry smile :jbhmm: