January 2nd… It’s about to be 100 people at the gym.. Come February 2nd down to the usual 20 people

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Im 1 year + in and I can’t imagine having to start from scratch now. It’s good that people wanna get in shape but I don’t worry about/focus on other people in the gym (except when I’m looking at chicks with big asses lol).

The way I look at it, only the strong will survive and over time you’ll see mostly the regulars that’s been at it for a long period remain.

Now if I was a trainer and had a client that just started then to quit early in the process then yeah I’ll be :francis: because I’ll feel that I’m wasting my time.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Im 1 year + in and I can’t imagine having to start from scratch now. It’s good that people wanna get in shape but I don’t worry about/focus on other people in the gym (except when I’m looking at chicks with big asses lol).

The way I look at it, only the strong will survive and over time you’ll see mostly the regulars that’s been at it for a long period remain.

Now if I was a trainer and had a client that just started then to quit early in the process then yeah I’ll be :francis: because I’ll feel that I’m wasting my time.

:salute:

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
whiguyblink.gif

I don't feel like I went if I'm lifting for less than 2, 2 ½. :hubie:
:hhh:
You tell other members off for using the gym equipment
And you mentioned you have around 3 sneakers, 5 towels and 3 litres of protein in your gym bag.

My brother, do you live in the gym on some Tom Hanks lost in the Terminal shyt?

MV5BMjAwOTIxMzg4MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTYxMjQyMw@@._V1_.jpg