JANITOR MAKES $276K WITH OVERTIME PAY

Typical Knicks Fan

F-ing Knicks.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York
People who complain about him working that many hours being a janitor don't know how lazy Americans are.

Stop hating because no one honestly wants to be a janitor. The outrage comes from how much he's getting paid because he taking advantage of the opportunity to work. If he was working 100 hours a week and only getting 50k no one would say a word.

Last edited:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
He probably isn't working all of those hours himself. Probably rotating hours around with family members because there's little to no oversight in these jobs. The state stays getting raped with overtime gaming

That writer is hating and lowkey switching :mjgrin:

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
:salute:

Bay Area hustlaz. We started the janitor game here
I was a bay area janitor. best paying job I ever had. I still might start a janitorial service. it's easy money and work. lol only downside is telling people I clean bathrooms for a living.

People are haters man. they don't see a small business owner, or somebody who's hustling smart. They see a janitor.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When does he sleep? That's literally 3x the average persons work hours.
I did the math and he still has about 7 hours per day left. Probably doesn't do anything else but work and sleep.

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock

:manny: More power to him.....Hes taking advantage of govt inefficiency and bureaucracy....this is only possible because the person who writes the paychecks is not the customer or the proprietor..

any state managed institution has ZERO incentive to avoid mismanagement of funds because if they dont burn through their budgets they will get cut next year..they get punished for being effective and thrifty so this is what happens

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
i hit 100 hours in a week before and seen some people do more... im sure he aint give a fukk when he seen his check lmao

he prolly pick his times when he gotta work, know when to chill etc etc

nikka dont know what clock out mean :lolbron: