JANITOR MAKES $276K WITH OVERTIME PAY

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
Wonder if breh is a foreigner who grew up working in a sweat shop or something.

Probably got over here thinking I get a decent wage:leon:

and my wages goes up over a certain amount of hours :krs:

I'm about to eat:banderas:

Probably was disgusted when he saw co-workers going home after 8 hour shifts :scusthov:

I'm almost positive he actually worked those hours too cause there ain't no way a manager signs off a 234 hour time sheet multiple times unless for sure they know dude was working.

The question is who is his manager and how much is he making himself.

That's 17 hours a day... EVERYDAY.

I find that hard to believe... unless this is the only time he ever did this and this was his plan all along. Ain't no way dude could still function unless he only slept after he got off work. Absolutely nothing else...

With that said. It ain't got nothing to do with me and he should make as money as he can while he can. Black, white, Asian, Hispanic... whatever.

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
That writer is hating and lowkey snitching :mjgrin:

Exactly. If breh had mad 76k rather that 276k, he'd be saying a he a model minority pulling himself up by the bootstraps. Breh making that 1% type money working like a damn robot, now its an issue cause someone with his title shouldn't be making that much.

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On a business level its rather stupid. you can hire 3 people and even more if part time, and even with liability still pay out less than that annually. Again not hating but rather unorthodox. He must be lebron with the toilet brush.

Drake is God

Sweeterman
Daps
Reppin
Calabasas
Just because it says he works 14-16 hours a day, doesnt mean he actually WORKS.

Dude just spends most of his free time at the job.
I'd bet he actually works maybe 3-4 hours a day tops, and spends the rest of the time dikking around:stopitslime:
This ain't no desk job breh. I was a janitor and you're on your feet ALL day.

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
The question is who is his manager and how much is he making himself.

That's 17 hours a day... EVERYDAY.

I find that hard to believe... unless this is the only time he ever did this and this was his plan all along. Ain't no way dude could still function unless he only slept after he got off work. Absolutely nothing else...

With that said. It ain't got nothing to do with me and he should make as money as he can while he can. Black, white, Asian, Hispanic... whatever.

Guy at my job pretty much did the same thing for one year. Had seniority so his pay was already high + priority for OT. Decided to work as much as possible. Some days he would sleep at work (I work for an airline btw), it was wild. By the end of the year he looked BAD lol. But he's smart with money. And I think he ended up making like $200k.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Dude was scamming. He wasn't working that lol
Dude was CLEARLY scamming!

It's not a normal Janitor job this guys was working. 1st they paying him $24-25 an hour to be the Janitor, THEN they allowing him to work as many unsupervised hours as he wants in OT at double his $24-25 salary??:what: The whole thing scammy as hell

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I did the math and he still has about 7 hours per day left. Probably doesn't do anything else but work and sleep.
He still has to commute to and from work and eat (I suppose he could get paid breaks to eat?)

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
:manny: More power to him.....Hes taking advantage of govt inefficiency and bureaucracy....this is only possible because the person who writes the paychecks is not the customer or the proprietor..

any state managed institution has ZERO incentive to avoid mismanagement of funds because if they dont burn through their budgets they will get cut next year..they get punished for being effective and thrifty so this is what happens
In summary get government contraces brehs

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Unionized janitors make bread, school, hospital, police station, transit, airport.

Y'all can lsugh st them but they prob making more than your ass in take home pay
I remember our janitor at my elementary school would drive in this rickety ass shytbox beater everyday.

One day he came to the school on a weekend when we were there playing sports.

The whip this dude rolled up in (his weekend car I assume) had us all like :banderas: :gladbron: Too young to remember the exact vehicle but it was easily better than anything the teachers and principle rolled up in. :dead: :dead:

Looking back as I got older it all made sense :pachaha:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think the most :dahell: aspect of this story is how much he made without the overtime hours. The article says he made $276k, $162k of which was overtime. You telling me he made $114k without overtime? :dahell:

So he made $114k by working 40 hours a week.

Then if he worked 40 hours x 52 weeks = 2,080 hours for the year

Then 114000/2080 = $54.80/hr is his hourly wage

His overtime wage is then $54.80 x 1.5 = $82.20/hr is his overtime wage

Now to find out how many overtime hours he worked we divide $162000/82.20 = 1,970 hours in overtime worked.

So 1,970/52 = 38 overtime hours a week.

Which means he worked 40 + 38 = 78 hours a week

Which means he worked 78/5 = 15.6 hours a day average for a 5-day work week

So yeah. He was working 8 to midnight, Monday through Friday. But we are glossing over the fact that his hourly rate makes him $114k without overtime. :mindblown:

Become janitors brehs:damn: