JANITOR MAKES $276K WITH OVERTIME PAY

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They don't want to pay the benefits. We have staffing issues at my job and are at the bare minimum. The ot is cool once in awhile, but it takes alot out of you when its constant.
That makes sense, but even hiring another person with full benefits is less money than giving this dude all the OT.

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man talk about hustle.Dude is basically working a 17 hour work day, all day every day.
Its probably some 40+ year old Asian man but goddamn wouldnt it be hilarious if it was some 24 year old
Y__rMb.gif
that got really lucky after his dad told him to get a job or get kicked out of the house.

WheatThins

All Star
Daps
I was doing some calculations :jbhmm:

Let's say he starts work at 7 am, he prolly gon get off around 11 pm and some change meaning he's probably being allotted around 6 and a half hours of sleep a day which ain't bad tbh :yeshrug::francis:
he prob sleeps at work too, and just chills mostly. i fall asleep at my job, bs around and im only working a couple of hours so i know hes getting good naps in.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
When does he sleep? That's literally 3x the average persons work hours.
Just because it says he works 14-16 hours a day, doesnt mean he actually WORKS.

Dude just spends most of his free time at the job.
I'd bet he actually works maybe 3-4 hours a day tops, and spends the rest of the time dikking around:stopitslime: