Supporter
Daps
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm

- Nore
yh4qt4s7xz9m.png

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
If you told me there was 114 hours in a week off top I wouldn't even believe you. They about to cut that though ain't enough floors in the world to warrant that :dame:

But this used to happen a lot in the plants, with overtime those GM and Ford janitors make bank. And then with tenure and seniority you basically get paid a bag just to sit down and watch tv.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this fukking government :snoop: i swear to christ

liberal, democrat, union bullshyt. there is ZERO defending this

shouldnt that 250k be given to 4 people making 60k a year? :why: this might be the stupidest shyt ive ever heard. from a purely logistical standpoint they would work harder and cover more ground

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this fukking government :snoop: i swear to christ

liberal, democrat, union bullshyt. there is ZERO defending this

shouldnt that 250k be given to 4 people making 60k a year? :why: this might be the stupidest shyt ive ever heard. from a purely logistical standpoint they would work harder and cover more ground
God forbid dude gets sick or needs a day off. Nothing getting cleaned that day.

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does he sleep?

I came in here thinking it was a brother but then I said shyt aint no way in hell a brother would make that kind of bread and not be brought up on some kind of fraud charges...

Edit....

Is it a brother or are they just using a photo of a brother for the article :jbhmm:

y'all realize that's a stock photo, right? :sas2:

named Lang Jow Jong? :patrice:

That picture's just stock

Michael about those games :mjlol:
:russ: And my dumbass over here scrutinizing that picture thinking, ":jbhmm: He looks like he might be part Asian."

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
Sounds like something a government agency would do. They have ZERO insight into their employment metrics and/or are too lazy to hire new people. Often times with jobs like that, the turn around is high and they probably would rather run this dude into the ground rather than spend effort recruiting.
They don't want to pay the benefits. We have staffing issues at my job and are at the bare minimum. The ot is cool once in awhile, but it takes alot out of you when its constant.