JANITOR MAKES $276K WITH OVERTIME PAY

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Well that's coming to an end, you know those hating ass crackers will find a way to knock his salary way down, already talking about one person shouldn't be paid that much and how they need to hire more people because the guy is a janitor, cacs always fukking up somebody's bank roll off of a jealous heart

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
The question is who is his manager and how much is he making himself.

That's 17 hours a day... EVERYDAY.

I find that hard to believe... unless this is the only time he ever did this and this was his plan all along. Ain't no way dude could still function unless he only slept after he got off work. Absolutely nothing else...

With that said. It ain't got nothing to do with me and he should make as money as he can while he can. Black, white, Asian, Hispanic... whatever.

:manny: I don't know anything about the manager. If they are in government, someone can find out his salary pretty easy though cause they should be transparent with that information. I'm pretty sure the manager made less than him though, especially if he or she was on salary and doesn't get paid overtime. If I was managing though, I'm not signing off on your time sheet, punch card, or w/e unless it can be vouched for and I'm guessing the manager was able to. No way someone works over 70 more hours than they need to without me actually knowing and being able to say I did or didn't see it happening cause I know someone is going to end up asking about it.

Daps
SF is filthy as fukk and the BART is disgusting and outdated. Human shyt and piss everywhere. You can't even walk 50 yards without stepping in fecal matter or dirty needles. I am not surprised this man can clean for 114 hours but the city needs to hire more hands in order to deal with this issue.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Sounds like something a government agency would do. They have ZERO insight into their employment metrics and/or are too lazy to hire new people. Often times with jobs like that, the turn around is high and they probably would rather run this dude into the ground rather than spend effort recruiting.
They prolly just got him fukked

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
people actually think he's fully working 114 hrs a week talmbout "he deserves it" :laff::laff::laff:

even i bankers and surgery residents pushing 100 hr weeks aren't constantly working.

this man is juugin... point blank. but the article itself is oozing hate and jealousy... he didn't invent the system