JANITOR MAKES $276K WITH OVERTIME PAY

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I was doing some calculations :jbhmm:

Let's say he starts work at 7 am, he prolly gon get off around 11 pm and some change meaning he's probably being allotted around 6 and a half hours of sleep a day which ain't bad tbh :yeshrug::francis:
You didn't calculate Commute and eating. So dude literally only has 4 hours a day to do anything else

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
Wonder if breh is a foreigner who grew up working in a sweat shop or something.

Probably got over here thinking I get a decent wage:leon:

and my wages goes up over a certain amount of hours :krs:

I'm about to eat:banderas:

Probably was disgusted when he saw co-workers going home after 8 hour shifts :scusthov:

I'm almost positive he actually worked those hours too cause there ain't no way a manager signs off a 234 hour time sheet multiple times unless for sure they know dude was working.

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
Any person that's willing to work 114 hours a week while cleaning behind dirty train goers deserves to get broke off heavy :salute:

Can't knock the guy. How many people would take all the OT even if it's available? :ld:

Dude done quintupled his income pushing mops :whew:

And you got people with Master's degrees still waiting on that $50K entry level job to call them :mjlol:

Dude making exec management level money and can probably barely speak English :wow:

And haters gon hate :umad:

Moral of the story - you can't teach grind :ehh:

Peace

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
No because that's 4 more union jobs, 4 more dudes who need health and dental benefits, 4 more dudes with big ol pensions.

It's actually cheaper to pay people overtime than hire a new person

this fukking government :snoop: i swear to christ

liberal, democrat, union bullshyt. there is ZERO defending this

shouldnt that 250k be given to 4 people making 60k a year? :why: this might be the stupidest shyt ive ever heard. from a purely logistical standpoint they would work harder and cover more ground

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sound like cacs hating because he makes more than them actually working....they sit at a desk wearing their little suits and feel high and mighty with their bullshyt degrees and here u have this black man thats doing honest hardwork and they're still jealous

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sound like cacs hating because he makes more than them actually working....they sit at a desk wearing their little suits and feel high and mighty with their bullshyt degrees and here u have this black man thats doing honest hardwork and they're still jealous
lang jow jong? sounds like a jackie chan stunt double :mjlol:

what happened is that this is a story designed to make the public feel 'outraged'. so they chose a stock photo of a black janitor for them to direct the 'outrage' at
unless dude really is black (which still wouldnt make that untrue :yeshrug:)

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning

Yup to everything except the black part. His name sounds Asian.

Peace