Jamie Foxx Showtime Sitcom "White Famous" thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Watched ep 2

Sadie has such a beautiful face, every time she smiles and you really see those dimples :noah:

Michael Rappaport playing too many games as the director :hubie:

Floyd's new co-star in the movie :mjgrin:

Don't have Showtime anymore though, so that's probably the last episode I will be watching.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
shyt is aaaaaaaaaaight!

Jay's "muthafukkas" dont feel natural tho.

as someone who loves and appreciates the word muthafukka, he gotta come correct with his muthafukkas.

shyt gotta come out smooth. even when youre yellin. muthafukkas always need to be treated with tender loving care.

other than that, its cool.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
On ep 2 right now. Had to deduct a point cuz of that bullshyt they pulled with the baby momma almost getting naked at the beginning :rudy:...clearly she not gettin naked on here (per black woman in a main role rules) so get outta here with that teasing shyt :camby:....especially since I wanted to see them honey nut cheerio nipples :noah:....show not really that funny tho. Uses cursing to get its laughs which is not good. F bombs are only funny in the right spots not when u constantly use it. This actress chick tho :scheme:...hank moody woulda got her naked :francis:

Daps
So in the end he still wore the dress:wtb:
No he didn't, he stood his ground there.

Agree with most in here, this show just ain't funny. I'll continue to watch tho, just like I did with the unfunny ass Ballers. Maybe this one will actually get funnier. :ld:

Antdrewjosh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
joshua1012
No he didn't, he stood his ground there.

Agree with most in here, this show just ain't funny. I'll continue to watch tho, just like I did with the unfunny ass Ballers. Maybe this one will actually get funnier. :ld:

In the daydream he wore a dress. So in reality he still wore a dress.