Jamie Foxx Showtime Sitcom "White Famous" thread

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
How was Robert Townsend able to do shyt like this flawlessly and so much better 30 years ago?

movieposter.jpg

God I love that movie!

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
didnt laugh once in the trailer and i think jay is a trash actor but i'll watch the first ep just to support. if it does too much of that "awkward around black ppl" humor imma turn that shyt off tho

My thoughts exactly breh. :russ:

Trailer was cheeks but I'll at least see what it's hittin for. Looks like bushes though. :francis:

Lazy Migrant

Migrated
Supporter
Daps
Should've had someone with a serious vibe as main character. Like a Wyatt Cenac, Michael Che, Hannibal Buress, or Jerrod Carmichael.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
overall the first episode sucked...was kind of all over the place and theres no likable characters. i want to like it. we'll see as it moves forward....so far just seems like everyone is obsessed with white acceptance.

Mr. McDowell

The Brotha's Got His Own Money
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica Estates
Tom Kapinos' last few years of Californication were truly terrible. I don't hate Jay Pharoah, I just don't believe he can act, which creates a bit of an issue. I probably will watch season 1, but then I'm out.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
It was ok :patrice:

Never been a Jay Pharoh fan so I already knew I wouldn't like his character

For a show that's about a comedian I thought I would laugh more but this really wasn't funny

The show needs more Jamie or a funny best friend for Jay or something

I'll give it a few more episodes