Jamie Foxx Showtime Sitcom "White Famous" thread

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
This show is great, better than that bullshyt known as Ballers.

Nikkas here have the audacity to watch every season of The Walking Dead but have exquisite tastes when it comes to black shows. :mjpls:
Nah dont try that shyt. Atlanta is fukking brilliant for example, this is just trash.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
MUST they constantly show that Californication weirdo in speedos
ALL
THE
fukkIN
TIME???!!!!!
:what:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Nah dont try that shyt. Atlanta is fukking brilliant for example, this is just trash.

:beli:

You just proven my fukken point. Any show with a predominately black cast and/or lead black actor has to be #blackexcellence and damn near perfect for coli brehs to watch.

Meanwhile garbage tv like The Walking Dead, Ray Donovan (:scusthov:), Once a upon a time, does numbers.

I even saw some nikka crying because hot garbage known as House of Cards is getting one last season.

I like this show, it has potential to be a great show. I honestly suspect some of the fukkkery that happens on this show, has probably happened to Jamie Foxx in real life.

Maude

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Midwest
Characters are unlikeable except Fat Boy

Still enjoy it
I think its loosely based on Jamie and speedy relationship. the fat guy will probably start doing stand up if this survives past this season
speedy.jpg

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
:beli:

You just proven my fukken point. Any show with a predominately black cast and/or lead black actor has to be #blackexcellence and damn near perfect for coli brehs to watch.

Meanwhile garbage tv like The Walking Dead, Ray Donovan (:scusthov:), Once a upon a time, does numbers.

I even saw some nikka crying because hot garbage known as House of Cards is getting one last season.

I like this show, it has potential to be a great show. I honestly suspect some of the fukkkery that happens on this show, has probably happened to Jamie Foxx in real life.
Ah i see what you mean, yeah u right. This show is kinda like entourage, its not grest but watchable. I thought u were saying that its a great show or something.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I think its loosely based on Jamie and speedy relationship. the fat guy will probably start doing stand up if this survives past this season
speedy.jpg

:russ: Is that true? Was Speedy ever a mailman?

Real talk, Speedy stupid as hell though and he isn't really that funny. :ld:Aint no way he is reading Jamie's scripts.

OMFG I remember when Kevin Hart was on the Foxxhole and imitated Speedy reading a page. It was fukken hilarious. The whole table just clowned him after that. Speedy couldn't say shyt.

Maude

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Midwest
:russ: Is that true? Was Speedy ever a mailman?

Real talk, Speedy stupid as hell though and he isn't really that funny. :ld:Aint no way he is reading Jamie's scripts.

OMFG I remember when Kevin Hart was on the Foxxhole and imitated Speedy reading a page. It was fukken hilarious. The whole table just clowned him after that. Speedy couldn't say shyt.
Idk. I know he was a limo driver & he wrote jokes for foxx. And they lived before foxx made it. I think the show is about foxx experiences in Hollywood

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
its just a watch...show isnt good...not really bad either....it just has the stench of self hatred all over it...

Jay Pharoah's facial expressions are terrible. he makes full on comedy faces when he's having a serious convo on the show all the time. cant take him serious. best casted character is his son.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
this kinda reminds me of a black version of entourage except without the actual entourage. I've only seen 3 epsisodes, but its decent. at a half hour, I can watch this now that I dropped broad city.