Jamie Foxx Showtime Sitcom "White Famous" thread

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Still watching this and it's still just average at best with a bunch of F bombs but whoever casts these women needs a raise. Just in this ep alone u got Meagan good fine ass (:noah:) in bra & panties no less and this random broad named medusssa that's got some good thickness to her :ohlawd:...just wish Jay pharoah was a better actor

EDIT: balls speaking that real shyt :mjcry:

Last edited:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
This show is great, better than that bullshyt known as Ballers.

Nikkas here have the audacity to watch every season of The Walking Dead but have exquisite tastes when it comes to black shows. :mjpls:
Breh, you were hyping Ballers up for a minute before it finally got too shytty to deny :heh:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like the show.

Still watching this and it's still just average at best with a bunch of F bombs but whoever casts these women needs a raise. Just in this ep alone u got Meagan good fine ass (:noah:) in bra & panties no less and this random broad named medusssa that's got some good thickness to her :ohlawd:...just wish Jay pharoah was a better actor

EDIT: balls speaking that real shyt :mjcry:

Balls with the real talk:mjcry:

Last edited:
Daps
Painfully unfunny...Michael Rappaport is doing the loud Jew thing and Jay Pharoah's comedy is like that random comedian on a Wednesday night on Comic View...this nikka is horrible

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
acting is so horrible i cant tell if there doing it on purpose or not. the ex wife is fine as hell but cant act fo shyt

Lil Diddy

Pro
Daps
Been watching since day 1.

Seems like everyone has come to the same consensus; it's not the best, not the worst, and Jay isn't a likable main character. I wish his character would stop being a dikkhead for once to at least have some redemptive quality.

Balls >>>

I'm gonna keep watching because I want to like to/want it to be better (it's gotten better since the first ep, at least.)

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Hollywood has the most immature prehistoric outlook on race in America and this show illustrates that. Unlike others in this forum I don't mind Jay as the lead here...he's aight, even though Lorne Michaels likely green lit him to have this opportunity...but still it's respectable. But the comedy acting and overall sophistication could use a boost.....especially for a pay tv show. I'm not mad at this tho....still only on episode 2 tho.

I swear mike rappaport is a dl racist....john singleton put the battery in his back:francis:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
The show is real entertaining but it isnt that funny.

Its a black Entourage.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Show is slick revealing of these wierdos in Hollywood. They are sexualizing pretty much everything about the character on first introduction

Solid enough to watch

ill song right here though

Last edited: