Jamie Foxx Showtime Sitcom "White Famous" thread

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I'll keep watching. It's no Atlanta or insecure tho :yeshrug:

It wants to be but the writing isn't genuine.
I need to see the black girl with the perfect ass and t*ts in the opening scene again.
I rewinded and paused that ish. :whew:

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Man like y'all have said, Jay Pharaoh's stupid faces and mannerisms make me not take this shyt seriously. Like he's the weakest link on the show, yet he's the start of the show.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Man like y'all have said, Jay Pharaoh's stupid faces and mannerisms make me not take this shyt seriously. Like he's the weakest link on the show, yet he's the start of the show.
show was trash.
black version of Californication
whatever that means.
Balls was the whole show imo.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
It wants to be but the writing isn't genuine.
I need to see the black girl with the perfect ass and t*ts in the opening scene again.
I rewinded and paused that ish. :whew:
Once the baby moms came on screen it was the only chick I cared about lol (well besides Meagan good) cuz that bish just too fine :wow:....but just like californication she not gonna get naked cuz she's the "one" for the main character :shaq2:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds

This was inevitable. Normally shows get renewed while the season is still airing. Also they way the plot went, its like the writers and showrunners knew it was only getting one season, so they tried to achieve too much during the season. Which had the plot jumping all over the place and seemed rushed & disconnected. Plus some of the writing for this show was :scusthov:

I swear everthing Chris Spencer is apart of always crash and burns. :snoop:

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
This was inevitable. Normally shows get renewed while the season is still airing. Also they way the plot went, its like the writers and showrunners knew it was only getting one season, so they tried to achieve too much during the season. Which had the plot jumping all over the place and seemed rushed & disconnected. Plus some of the writing for this show was :scusthov:

I swear everthing Chris Spencer is apart of always crash and burns. :snoop:
Vibe :lolbron:

Hugs

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk
Teddy should've been the main character
Had me bustin' up every time he was onscreen

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Hollywood has the most immature prehistoric outlook on race in America and this show illustrates that. Unlike others in this forum I don't mind Jay as the lead here...he's aight, even though Lorne Michaels likely green lit him to have this opportunity...but still it's respectable. But the comedy acting and overall sophistication could use a boost.....especially for a pay tv show. I'm not mad at this tho....still only on episode 2 tho.

I swear mike rappaport is a dl racist....john singleton put the battery in his back:francis:

Lorne Michaels seems to be a very high powered individual in media especially comedy - he has exec producer credits on a lot of shows that don't even involve SNL people

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
no shock this got canceled. Jay Phaorah is not funny and cannot act. Its really that simple. If he is your main character, prepare for failure.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Sad thing is when a comedian leaves SNL they have to get that hit show or movie in the can right out the gate or else their career can flatline in a hurry. Hopefully he bounces back with some smaller roles here and there.