James Franco brehs

Still Got Tears

I Love You
Daps
Reppin
After Laughter
james-franco-5.jpg

I cant picture a guy who looks like this to be involved in such debauchery .

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I remember on sohh some dude said just whip your dikk out in front of a chick people laughed but who knew years later

I just read the story. He did a lot of casting couch shyt. But one story was just weird. He whipped his dikk out in a car with one of the girls, and she didn't know what to do so she just started sucking :gucci:

Just get out of the car:hhh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Violet Paley, 23, told The Times that when she met Franco in early 2016 she was eager to become a filmmaker and that he had been willing to give her notes on her script.

They had begun a romantic relationship when she said he pressured her into performing oral sex on him — an act she’d never done with him at that point — while sitting in her car.

“I was talking to him, all of a sudden his penis was out,” said Paley. “I got really nervous, and I said, ‘Can we do this later?’ He was kind of nudging my head down, and I just didn’t want him to hate me, so I did it.”

She began to perform the sex act, but was uncomfortable. To extricate herself from the situation, she told Franco she spotted someone near the car.

This is scary breh

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Violet Paley, 23, told The Times that when she met Franco in early 2016 she was eager to become a filmmaker and that he had been willing to give her notes on her script.

They had begun a romantic relationship when she said he pressured her into performing oral sex on him — an act she’d never done with him at that point — while sitting in her car.

“I was talking to him, all of a sudden his penis was out,” said Paley. “I got really nervous, and I said, ‘Can we do this later?’ He was kind of nudging my head down, and I just didn’t want him to hate me, so I did it.”

She began to perform the sex act, but was uncomfortable. To extricate herself from the situation, she told Franco she spotted someone near the car.

This is scary breh

"He made me do slutty things and I now regret it." Bytch please . . .
But uh I think they got him. Especially if that whole removing some protective layer to eat girls out on set is true/corroborated. Oh well . . . who's next.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
I was talking to him, all of a sudden his penis was out,” said Paley. “I got really nervous, and I said, ‘Can we do this later?’ He was kind of nudging my head down, and I just didn’t want him to hate me, so I did it.”

Why tf you always ....

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just read the story. He did a lot of casting couch shyt. But one story was just weird. He whipped his dikk out in a car with one of the girls, and she didn't know what to do so she just started sucking :gucci:

Just get out of the car:hhh:

She was dating the dude. Plus sounds like they were making out and then he whipped it out.

Let he who hasn't whipped out a dikk on a date atleast once in their life, cast the first stone.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
This technique has worked for me on multiple occasions. The girl has to be feeling you though. You don't just whip out your dikk on a stranger.

That's what I'm saying though. You don't do it on a stranger. This chick clearly had a thing for him, she dated him afterwards and she wanted him to advance her career

Just seems like it didn't work out for her, so now she's on a crusade to tell the world about the time hollywood star james franco coerced her into doing something that she could've easily avoided doing