James Franco brehs

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I’m convinced 90% of this thread didn’t read the article.

It said he had a consensual sexual arrangement w the woman, but 1 time he tried to get head from her in a car and she didn’t want to, so he fell back and another time she thinks he wanted to fukk her friend

That’s the entirety of his being “inappropriate” he’s accused of in this. And that’s enough in 2018 for nikkas to get blackballed ??!!!

FOH:pacspit:

Well five other women came forward and said some other shyt after these initial allegations. The worst being during a sex scene on camera he removed some protective shyt from women's vaginas and really ate them out.
Also, he hasn't been blackballed yet. He's just not looking great right now. Time will tell his fate.

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
"If a famous actor who has the ability to make or break my career with the snap of his fingers offers me a part, I don't have bargaining power. I need work. I need to eat. I need a career," she tweeted.

you know there's a word for women that perform sexual acts in exchange for money...

they used to be called whores, now they're called victims.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
tumblr_p2euze1vtG1r8scyto1_1280.png

:mjpls:

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
Violet Paley, 23, told The Times that when she met Franco in early 2016 she was eager to become a filmmaker and that he had been willing to give her notes on her script.

They had begun a romantic relationship when she said he pressured her into performing oral sex on him — an act she’d never done with him at that point — while sitting in her car.

“I was talking to him, all of a sudden his penis was out,” said Paley. “I got really nervous, and I said, ‘Can we do this later?’ He was kind of nudging my head down, and I just didn’t want him to hate me, so I did it.”

She began to perform the sex act, but was uncomfortable. To extricate herself from the situation, she told Franco she spotted someone near the car.

This is scary breh
What the hell. What woman hasn’t been in a relationship where their boyfriend whips his dikk out randomly and asks for sex and whether you’re horny or not you just go with the flow? :gucci:

How the fukk is that abuse? :dwillhuh:I mean by that standard both women and men are being abused if they have sex when they aren’t really feeling it.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Well five other women came forward and said some other shyt after these initial allegations. The worst being during a sex scene on camera he removed some protective shyt from women's vaginas and really ate them out.
Also, he hasn't been blackballed yet. He's just not looking great right now. Time will tell his fate.
No way..lol

altruicsense

Lord of the 7 Kingdoms
Daps
Reppin
Westeros
the funny thing i have noticed is that when the other guys were all old or ugly (cosby, spacey weinstein).. girls were like :bustback::bustback::bustback:

now that Franco (young and good looking(no homo) got got.. some girls are starting to :whoa:

Coco Brown

All Star
Daps
the funny thing i have noticed is that when the other guys were all old or ugly (cosby, spacey weinstein).. girls were like :bustback::bustback::bustback:

now that Franco (young and good looking(no homo) got got.. some girls are starting to :whoa:

You really wanna see some wild defending and deflecting? Wait until someone who folks consider "credible" comes forward about Jared Leto.

I think what I find most surprising is how many people are legit shocked about these Franco stories but I guess that's because unlike Weinstein, Franco was mostly acting up in NYC theater circles and the general public isn't really interested in theater gossip like they are Hollywood gossip. But if you're a theater nerd or just someone who follows him like that, this isn't surprising b/c folks have been whispering about him being "inappropriate" with students for awhile now.