James Franco brehs

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I’m convinced 90% of this thread didn’t read the article.

It said he had a consensual sexual arrangement w the woman, but 1 time he tried to get head from her in a car and she didn’t want to, so he fell back and another time she thinks he wanted to fukk her friend

That’s the entirety of his being “inappropriate” he’s accused of in this. And that’s enough in 2018 for nikkas to get blackballed ??!!!

FOH:pacspit:
They don't care bruh...

This MeToo shyt started out with good intentions but has ended up being overrun by scorned thots who tried to fukk their way to relevancy and failed retribution bullshyt...

Just throwing dudes under the bus for no reason other than scorn...

SMH

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
they are going to try to save Franco

''I think that what James said is terrific. And I think that we’ve all behaved, at a certain level, unconsciously, and done things that were insensitive, inappropriate, without necessarily understanding that they were. I mean, we’ve all operated with a certain amount of tone deafness, and I like the culpability, and we have to have restorative justice. This is about men and women being all together and having a more equitable and just workplace, home life, social spaces.''

Daps
I don't think Franco did shyt, except for trying to fukk 17 year olds. Thats what they should be :usure: at him for.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
“In a second, his hand was on my breast,” the woman recounted. “It was 30 minutes of me getting up and moving and him following and sticking his fingers down my throat again. It was really repetitive. It felt like a fukking game … most of my discomfort was expressed in me pulling away and mumbling. I know that my hand stopped moving at some points, I stopped moving my lips and turned cold.” When the woman reiterated her reluctance to do anything sexual that evening, Ansari reportedly listened at first, but soon chose to persist anyway.

http://www.vulture.com/2018/01/aziz-ansari-accused-sexual-misconduct.html

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
“In a second, his hand was on my breast,” the woman recounted. “It was 30 minutes of me getting up and moving and him following and sticking his fingers down my throat again. It was really repetitive. It felt like a fukking game … most of my discomfort was expressed in me pulling away and mumbling. I know that my hand stopped moving at some points, I stopped moving my lips and turned cold.” When the woman reiterated her reluctance to do anything sexual that evening, Ansari reportedly listened at first, but soon chose to persist anyway.

http://www.vulture.com/2018/01/aziz-ansari-accused-sexual-misconduct.html
Dudes a sick fukk

altruicsense

Lord of the 7 Kingdoms
Daps
Reppin
Westeros

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
There’s one story of his girlfriend being uncomfortable with giving him oral in a car which is stupid :hubie:

And another if him asking his female students at the college he taught at to pose topless in his movie and getting mad when they said no :merchant:

Then to the actresses in another movie they were supposed to wear clear plastic coverings over their genitals and he would simulate oral, but he removed the plastic on all the women before hand and actually licked them all bare. :merchant::merchant:

Those two things are fukked up. Imagine your professor telling you to take your top off. I guess he knew it was fukked up too because when the me too stuff first started he anticipated their disapproval and called them to apologize lol. That doesn’t look good :huhldup: