James Franco brehs

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
so the NYT cancelled their interview with James Franco because of the allegations. i wonder if this will start to trickle into his film career. he's directing and producing a lot of projects right now.

even Colbert was putting the heat on Franco.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
All I can think about is his part in the night before.

Also didn't he get exposed a long ass time ago? I vaguely remember some story about him coming onto some teen on social media

He did, even his own brother was talking about it. I remember Dave Franco was talking about this on Conan

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Feminists said they were gonna take over...couldnt do it quietly...now they are doing it by force. Imagine...naturally, 1/4 of these allegations are a lie....nit sure who...but 1/4 guaranteed.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
tenor.gif

:francis:Like come on...dude reeks of scumbag.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
They're going for the jugular now.

Five women including four former students have come forward, shyt is all over the LA Times.

It's a wrap :francis:

I just read the story. He did a lot of casting couch shyt. But one story was just weird. He whipped his dikk out in a car with one of the girls, and she didn't know what to do so she just started sucking :gucci:

Just get out of the car:hhh:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
I just read the story. He did a lot of casting couch shyt. But one story was just weird. He whipped his dikk out in a car with one of the girls, and she didn't know what to do so she just started sucking :gucci:

Just get out of the car:hhh:
These fake ass hoes man:laff:

Just year ago they was shyting on Cosby