James Franco brehs

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The problem isn't that these "time honored techniques" are "under fire", its that they never were acceptable, it was just how we were socialized as men, for the most part, to make us think its ok, when it isn't. If you find yourself seeing close similarities to behavior outlined in these kinds of stories, it is incredibly likely someone you were with, felt the same way. I went to high school with date rapists and sexual abusers, and they were friends, I just didn't know enough to know how wrong it was. I suspect all of us did.

Men, or many of them, are operating with the belief system that women want us regardless, or under any circumstances, which just isn't true. Men often view sex as something to be extracted, not a mutually consensual activity.

As far as myself, I feel guilty for what I didn't do, which was staying silent, instead of participating, but my silence is essentially complicity.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
The problem isn't that these "time honored techniques" are "under fire", its that they never were acceptable, it was just how we were socialized as men, for the most part, to make us think its ok, when it isn't. If you find yourself seeing close similarities to behavior outlined in these kinds of stories, it is incredibly likely someone you were with, felt the same way. I went to high school with date rapists and sexual abusers, and they were friends, I just didn't know enough to know how wrong it was. I suspect all of us did.

Men, or many of them, are operating with the belief system that women want us regardless, or under any circumstances, which just isn't true. Men often view sex as something to be extracted, not a mutually consensual activity.

As far as myself, I feel guilty for what I didn't do, which was staying silent, instead of participating, but my silence is essentially complicity.
What's acceptable and unacceptable is an individual thing. There is no one standard. What one person likes and wants is different than what other people want. Some people are asexual while others have rape fantasies.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
So, you don't just assume one size fits all. That is part of my point, because you may be taking advantage or even victimizing someone.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
No, those specific women are saying it impacted them in that way, and other women are saying ME TOO.

I know women who don't really believe in sexually harassment, and think all women are liars, but would it surprise you they tend to date older, wealthier men? And repeat essentially sexist talking points to defend sexual harassment/sexual assault, because patriarchy is a powerful thing, as we have seen in the last election.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
No, those specific women are saying it impacted them in that way, and other women are saying ME TOO.

I know women who don't really believe in sexually harassment, and think all women are liars, but would it surprise you they tend to date older, wealthier men? And repeat essentially sexist talking points to defend sexual harassment/sexual assault, because patriarchy is a powerful thing, as we have seen in the last election.
#Meto is lumping straight up rapists with people who just asked albeit inappropriately for sexual favors. One is a heinous crime the other is an uncomfortable situation.
We can't judge people based on two people saying they felt the same way. There needs to be a standard of actual behavior.

Straw Hat Luffy

Superstar
Daps
they say just ask her if shes down for sex and if not just move on

but what if just asking her makes her uncomfortable? :ohhh:

we get any cases like that yet?

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
This technique has worked for me on multiple occasions. The girl has to be feeling you though. You don't just whip out your dikk on a stranger.
you know she gonna suck that shyt before you even pull it out!
:russ:

Negrodamus shyt!
:hahapaul:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Man I love Franco's stoner comedies, can't believe we will probably go some years without one thanks to some failed actress, not to mention The Deuce :mjcry:

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
I’m convinced 90% of this thread didn’t read the article.

It said he had a consensual sexual arrangement w the woman, but 1 time he tried to get head from her in a car and she didn’t want to, so he fell back and another time she thinks he wanted to fukk her friend

That’s the entirety of his being “inappropriate” he’s accused of in this. And that’s enough in 2018 for nikkas to get blackballed ??!!!

FOH:pacspit: