Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
not surprised, really.

not that it's an implication or anything, but he did write some short stories, then proceeded to be in the film version of one of the stories (he played a coach who fukked his teenage player)

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The story sounds someone exacting revenge.

She was offered and accepted nude role and now she wants to call that inappropriate behavior?

:camby:

These women of loose morals are going to ruin this movement for women who have suffered real abuse and harassment.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
wow

what did he say?
On the show(about month and half) they was talk about X-men's Multiple Man ... out of nowhere he went at James Franco about being part of the sexual harassment/ sexual assault issue in Hollywood and said it would be bad for FoX to do business with him as the franchise star....

he said the rumor down in Hollywood is James Franco is next in the Summer Jam screen. One of his co-host try to check him and said chill we dont know that, you dont want to ruin somebody reputation off some rumor etc. ...

Rocha didnt back down said he did this before on IG (try to holler at underage girl)

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Dude has the face of a creep, so no surprise.

Great actor though, hopefully this won't affect The Deuce?
That’s what I’m saying. It’s hard to separate the artist from the art, but we are gonna lose out on some good shyt. Oh well, these fukkers deserve to get thrown out of their jobs and face the backlash.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
The story sounds someone exacting revenge.

She was offered and accepted nude role and now she wants to call that inappropriate behavior?

:camby:

These women of loose morals are going to ruin this movement for women who have suffered real abuse and harassment.
Dude if you think most of this metoo movement doesnt consist of slores with buyers remorse then you are naive as fuk

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
All I can think about is his part in the night before.

Also didn't he get exposed a long ass time ago? I vaguely remember some story about him coming onto some teen on social media
some people thought it was a publicity stunt for the movie coming out at the same time with him being a creeper teacher

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
I believe that 90% of men in hollywood pressed a female like, "do you know who i am?" #metoo in hollywood is some straight bullshyt

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
And all those women in black were applauding him at the Golden Globes.
6uyr7vcoetqz.jpg

:meloohhh: