Jamal Trulove On Kamala Harris Laughing While He Was Wrongfully Convicted To 50 Years For Murder

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
what does all that have to do with people drinking the kool aid over her?

shes somehow such a great candidate now, when 4 years ago, she bowed out with noone caring? people cared more when bernie sanders bowed out.

everything about this feels...performative

even the racial aspect feels put on. all this feels phony and i wouldnt be suprised if there were paid shills for both sides trying to sway the coli
Including that poster you’re responding to

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
A black man being wrongfully convicted is propaganda? :mjpls:
It is, you are blaming Kamala Harris for there being a structurally racist law enforcement and justice system in the united states :dahell:

The police fabricated evidence, what the fukk is she supposed to do? :why:

Not convict a man if all the evidence points to that he definitely did it?

He was rightfully freed and awarded 13 million bucks after doing 6 years too, under her reign as well.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Here’s the story if not already posted

SAN FRANCISCO IS PAYING FOR JAMAL TRULOVE’S WRONGFUL CONVICTION. WILL KAMALA HARRIS?​

Police and prosecutors framed a father of four in a 2007 murder case with local and national political implications.

GettyImages-1158739125.jpg
Democratic presidential candidate Sen. Kamala Harris speaks during a television interview after the second night of the first Democratic presidential debate on June 27, 2019 in Miami.Photo by Joe Raedle/Getty Images
Kyle C. BarryJul 02, 2019

After a jury convicted Jamal Trulove, then 25, of first degree murder in February 2010, then-San Francisco District Attorney Kamala Harris praised the “brave witness who stepped forward from the crowd.” Harris was then running for attorney general of California and in her campaign bragged about her high conviction rates as the San Francisco DA. Harris echoed what her deputy prosecutor Linda Allen said repeatedly to the jury: Priscilla Lualemaga, the only eyewitness to testify at trial about the July 2007 homicide of Seu Kuka, did so at great risk of retaliation. “She’ll never get her life back,” Allen said, adding that Lualemaga testified knowing that “maybe [she’ll] get killed over being a witness because she saw someone else kill someone.”

Lualemaga’s identification of Trulove as the shooter who killed Kuka on a sidewalk in San Francisco’s Sunnydale housing project was the critical evidence against him. For prosecutors to win, the jury had to believe Lualemaga’s claim that just before 11 p.m. on July 23, 2007 she saw the shooting from a second-floor window when the street below was shrouded in darkness.

The jury also had to believe Lualemaga saw the shooter despite a poor vantage point of the crime scene; her failure to pick Trulove from a photo wall she had viewed with police for hours; her evolving memory of the shooting over time; and the benefits the prosecution provided to Lualemaga and her family that would eventually total over $60,000 in living expenses. Yet the prosecution argued that Lualemaga’s testimony was credible because it came at profound personal risk.

But there was no evidence corroborating the prosecutor’s suggestion that, as a court of appeal later described it, there were “assassins lurking on defendant’s behalf.”

There was also no physical or forensic evidence that inculpated Trulove, and no other witnesses said he was the shooter. Trulove insisted from the beginning that he was innocent.

The case’s glaring flaws didn’t matter: in October 2010, Trulove, then a young father, aspiring actor, and hip-hop performer who had appeared on the VH1 reality television show “I Love New York 2,” was sentenced to 50 years to life.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
The police fabricated evidence, what the fukk is she supposed to do? :why:
ask the judge to drop the case for insufficient evidence :why:

Yes, a district attorney (DA) or prosecutor can drop criminal charges at any point before a verdict is reached, including before charges are filed. This is called a "DA reject".

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
ask the judge to drop the case for insufficient evidence :why:

Yes, a district attorney (DA) or prosecutor can drop criminal charges at any point before a verdict is reached, including before charges are filed. This is called a "DA reject".
If it’s deemed insufficient but not if they are sufficient cause they were fabricated.

We are blaming the DA and not the police that defrauded someone that works for the DA just tells me that this is a wild agenda :mjlol:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
If it’s deemed insufficient but not if they are sufficient cause they were fabricated
there was no evidence only 1 witness testimony :why:

DA's are some of the worst people walking this entire earth, literal the scum of the justice system

no different than the dirty DA that prosectucted Tory Lanez, regardless how you feel about Tory or if you think hes guilty or not -- there was no evidence and now he doing 12 years.

You obviously never had DA offices contact you to testify. They be trying to coerce and lead you during initial phone conversation just to come in to give your take on something :dead: they really pieces of shyt man, they are not someone that you should cheerlead for

heres 1 example:
ive had DA offices call me to testify/witness on shyt i legit did not even see and when I told them I wasnt around for whatever went down so no I wont testify I could almost hear them foam at the mouth on the phone from being so angry that I would not help them build a case :dead:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
because the alternative is our end.

Cowardice fear mongering :scust: :mjlol:

Im tired of p*ssy ass men running around in front of their women and children saying we should fear cacs if Trump is in office. Fear what? If as a man, you're scared to DEFEND yourself, your community, or family then lower the bass in your voice and go hide in the back with the women and children. If you wanna vote for Kamala, fine. Say that and say why (as in policies). Using fear mongering of what cacs gonna do just shows the p*ssy in you..

If anyone wanna leap up against my people tomorrow, as a man that wants to be a protector and provider for my family, I'd show no fear in standing up to defend them. Even if outnumbered. I wouldn't stand up in front of those I want to protect mongering fear and anxiety in them. Thats what cowards do.
:camby:

Im going to find a way no matter which poisonous politician (that work for the federal reserve who puts their own interest before the publics) y'all vote into office
:yeshrug:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Pros: She’ll make history
No policy. Just some symbolic nonsense of someone that goes by indian or black whenever convenient being the first (something) president.
Cons: Phantom MAGA goons everywhere will be so heated and Trump will incite a riot and will have the US looking like Gotham City
More "be scared of what cacs gonna do :damn:" fear mongering lol.. Anyone that makes decisions based on fear and symbolic gestures will NEVER get as far as their potential could take them
:unimpressed:

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Cowardice fear mongering :scust: :mjlol:

Im tired of p*ssy ass men running around in front of their women and children saying we should fear cacs if Trump is in office. Fear what? If as a man, you're scared to DEFEND yourself, your community, or family then lower the bass in your voice and go hide in the back with the women and children. If you wanna vote for Kamala, fine. Say that and say why (as in policies). Using fear mongering of what cacs gonna do just shows the p*ssy in you..

If anyone wanna leap up against my people tomorrow, as a man that wants to be a protector and provider for my family, I'd show no fear in standing up to defend them. Even if outnumbered. I wouldn't stand up in front of those I want to protect mongering fear and anxiety in them. Thats what cowards do.
:camby:

Im going to find a way no matter which poisonous politician (that work for the federal reserve who puts their own interest before the publics) y'all vote into office
:yeshrug:

FACTS...:wow: they are literally acting blind to the DNC putting black folks as a permanent underclass with the bullshyt they doing...It's insanity... the DNC has showed their hand and they still wanna put them into office. instead of voting 3rd party independent...:snoop: These people will let politicians fukk them in the ass if it meant being apart of their team... just religious nutjob zealotry at this point. no critical thinking, no foresight. just fear tactics and empty promises...