Jamal Trulove On Kamala Harris Laughing While He Was Wrongfully Convicted To 50 Years For Murder

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Sometimes you have to be careful what you wish for. You KNOW what expect with Trump because of his stances currently as well as having experienced his presidency before. YOU DO NOT KNOW what to expect with Kamala due to not putting out any policy at all and have just as bas of a checkered past politically that specifically helped oppressed, incarcerate black people.

Kamala has been dropping her policy initiatives in her campaign speeches. She expanded on it in Arizona and Las Vegas.

Trump is a devil we KNOW. Kamala is a devil we have no idea of. It's the risk you are willing to take?

Kamala isn't the clean slate that you're making her out to be. She has a senate record as well as campaign promises to go off of and I'm willing to vote for her for the judicial picks alone since they'll have a lot more power with shaping the administrative state due to the Chevron decision.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
If it was trump it would be another reason not to vote for him. It’s a democrat and now it’s “the system is bigger than one woman” :mjlol:

She was the attorney general of California. She WAS the system. :heh:

It would be one of a million reasons not to vote for him. One of a million instances of his racism. And clearly part of a trend of who he is.

Looking for anecdotal shyt from someone who has otherwise shown a history of supporting black causes, black institutions, and Black rights in America isn't gonna convince no one with critical thinking skills. Yall desperate to do zaddy Trumps dirty work.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
He won one of the biggest settlements in justice system history cause of how dirty she did him :dahell: was national news when he got released :dahell: got 10 million tax free dollars

You dont really be in the news. You too busy in jbo judging dikk sizes and trolling all the time, bytch mafukka.

This is real life shyt.
Fukk your mother u Trump loving c0on. Suck a dikk and watch ya fukkin mouf

Daps
when did people become so ride or die for kamala harris?
because the alternative is our end.

when did our community get filled with so many small minded, myopic crash dummies for white supremacy?

content like this only hurts kamala’s candidacy and lends aid to her opponent, a categorical white supremacist.

if she loses this race, how does that help this black man and the community he’s a part of?

:unimpressed:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
because the alternative is our end.

when did our community get filled with so many small minded, myopic crash dummies for white supremacy?

content like this only hurts kamala’s candidacy and lends aid to her opponent, a categorical white supremacist.

if she loses this race, how does that help this black man and the community he’s a part of?

:unimpressed:

what does all that have to do with people drinking the kool aid over her?

shes somehow such a great candidate now, when 4 years ago, she bowed out with noone caring? people cared more when bernie sanders bowed out.

everything about this feels...performative

even the racial aspect feels put on. all this feels phony and i wouldnt be suprised if there were paid shills for both sides trying to sway the coli

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
For one. I am glad dude got his sentence overturned and got some renumeration from the state. I volunteer in the penal system and understand the mental and emotional strains of jail/prison.

With that said I am aware of Kamala's records and flaws but it will not sway me. Forget the policies. Donald Trump cannot get another 1 or 2 Supreme Court picks. Period. He needs to not hold office.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Kam
For one. I am glad dude got his sentence overturned and got some renumeration from the state. I volunteer in the penal system and understand the mental and emotional strains of jail/prison.

With that said I am aware of Kamala's records and flaws but it will not sway me. Forget the policies. Donald Trump cannot get another 1 or 2 Supreme Court picks. Period. He needs to not hold office.

Donald is gonna take it back to the old school racism days…

Only difference is those cats will be on camera.

With that being said, we’ll see what will happen.

Kamala will be the first black female president which will break barriers.

Pros: She’ll make history

Cons: Phantom MAGA goons everywhere will be so heated and Trump will incite a riot and will have the US looking like Gotham City

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I won't lie, that is an ugly disgusting clip, and why I don't like her, and want another Dem in 2028. But we have to beat Maga right now, so we riding with her.

Not sure the context of the clip tbh. If the context is her saying she understands the power she yields,so understands she has to use it wisely. Thats different than her saying she has this kind of power so yall better watch out:mjgrin:

Im not a schill,i just like context.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
thecoli shouldn't sway your votes towards trump and that fakkit