Jamal Trulove On Kamala Harris Laughing While He Was Wrongfully Convicted To 50 Years For Murder

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
You’re not going back and forth on individual cases and you’re not going back and forth on systemic cases. In other words, you’re a shill, got it.

She lost because of this: :russ:

Look at him parading GOP operatives :mjlol:

She would’ve lost even if she won against that wicked bytch. Gobbard got nothing from that. Biden and Bernie were everything from the beginning to the end

that guy

Superstar
Daps
It would be one of a million reasons not to vote for him. One of a million instances of his racism. And clearly part of a trend of who he is.

Looking for anecdotal shyt from someone who has otherwise shown a history of supporting black causes, black institutions, and Black rights in America isn't gonna convince no one with critical thinking skills. Yall desperate to do zaddy Trumps dirty work.
Now “top cop” Kamala Harris is Fred Hampton :dead:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Look at him parading GOP operatives :mjlol:

She would’ve lost even if she won against that wicked bytch. Gobbard got nothing from that. Biden and Bernie were everything from the beginning to the end
So a registered democratic politician is a GOP operative because she called out the track record of Kamala Harris in a primary debate?

How is it possible to be this brainwashed? :dwillhuh:

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
If it’s deemed insufficient but not if they are sufficient cause they were fabricated.

We are blaming the DA and not the police that defrauded someone that works for the DA just tells me that this is a wild agenda :mjlol:
In May 2009, shortly before a key hearing in Trulove’s case where Lualemaga would identify him as the shooter, the San Francisco DA claimed it was necessary to move her from public housing into witness protection. A Jan. 12, 2010 memo filed as an exhibit in Trulove’s civil rights lawsuit shows that this arrangement was approved by Larry J. Wallace, a longtime Harris aide who followed her to the California Department of Justice when she became attorney general in 2010, and later to her Sacramento field office when she became a United States senator in 2017.

They literally bribed this women to testify against this Black man. You Democrat apologist are shameless :scust:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
I'm relieved that you'd expect me to be against Trump. :myman:

Shouldn't come to anyone's surprise that a black man would be against a felonious white supremacist, pedophile and rapist being anywhere near the white house.

Crazy times we living in tho :francis:
You’re against a felonious white supremacist pedophile but you voted for a white supremacist genocidal maniac who killed 50,000 women and children. Thank you for making the world a safer place :mjlol:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
there was no evidence only 1 witness testimony :why:
DA's are some of the worst people walking this entire earth, literal the scum of the justice system

no different than the dirty DA that prosectucted Tory Lanez, regardless how you feel about Tory or if you think hes guilty or not -- there was no evidence and now he doing 12 years.

You obviously never had DA offices contact you to testify. They be trying to coerce and lead you during initial phone conversation just to come in to give your take on something :dead: they really pieces of shyt man, they are not someone that you should cheerlead for

heres 1 example:
ive had DA offices call me to testify/witness on shyt i legit did not even see and when I told them I wasnt around for whatever went down so no I wont testify I could almost hear them foam at the mouth on the phone from being so angry that I would not help them build a case :dead:
Facts. Look at the prosecutors in young thugs case. They had a secret meeting with the judge and the star witness in order to coerce him to cooperate without the defense even knowing about the meeting. This is grounds for a mistrial and at the very least, having the judge dismissed from the case but as we see, nothing happened.

The judge sentenced thugs lawyer to 30 days in jail for refusing to tell him how he found out about the secret meeting :gucci:

The goal of district attorneys is to scale the career ladder and eventually become judges, state prosecutors, Supreme Court justices etc.

They use human lives as a step ladder and all they care about is conviction rates. They have no morals or ethics. As you can see this Asian bytch did not care about any type of due process or ethics. All she wanted was the conviction and the worst part is she’ll face no consequences for her actions

This was the prosecutor on the case

Linda-Allen-featured-image.jpeg

The lone witness had a terrible view and dude got railroaded..

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
You’re against a felonious white supremacist pedophile but you voted for a white supremacist genocidal maniac who killed 50,000 women and children. Thank you for making the world a safer place :mjlol:
Yeah unfortunately my time machine wasn't working right so it didn't tell me Israel would get attacked on Oct 7, 4 years later and would carry out a genocide that both Trump and Biden would end up supporting.

Never buying another time machine made by doc brown again. We go way back but the craftsmanship ain't what it used to be. Bro has fallen off :francis:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Facts. Look at the prosecutors in young thugs case. They had a secret meeting with the judge and the star witness in order to coerce him to cooperate without the defense even knowing about the meeting. This is grounds for a mistrial and at the very least, having the judge dismissed from the case but as we see, nothing happened.

The judge sentenced thugs lawyer to 30 days in jail for refusing to tell him how he found out about the secret meeting :gucci:

The goal of district attorneys is to scale the career ladder and eventually become judges, state prosecutors, Supreme Court justices etc.

They use human lives as a step ladder and all they care about is conviction rates. They have no morals or ethics. As you can see this Asian bytch did not care about any type of due process or ethics. All she wanted was the conviction and the worst part is she’ll face no consequences for her actions

What people also dont bring up

The new district attorney of San Francisco some years back fired seven prosecutors including that Asian chick who handled the brothers case…

So that tells u a lot of dirt was going on in that office

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Before he was acquitted, Trulove spent years in maximum security prisons, where he was stabbed, a lawyer for Trulove said. In October 2019, when Harris was a presidential candidate, Vice published a story with the headline: "Kamala Harris’ prosecutors sent this innocent man to prison for murder. Now he’s talking."

Jesus:francis: and you shills still gonna come in here and defend this type of bullshyt

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Uhh the judge has been dismissed. Stop talking out of your ass weirdo and go read a book.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Check out what happened when a lawyer filed an ethics complaint against the prosecuting DA Linda Allen

Months went by after Professor Bazelon sent her initial letter to the State Bar. Finally, on October 27, 2020, nearly a year and half after Professor Bazelon sent her initial letter, the State Bar sent Professor Bazelon a short letter stating that it was closing the file simply due to the age of Allen’s prosecutorial misconduct.

Without a coherent explanation or citation to any legal authority, the State Bar stated that the five-year time limit from rule 5.21(A) applied, that Professor Bazelon was not entitled to tolling, and that there was no independent source exception.

Democrat political machine couldn't have that egg on Kamala face so a call was made.

This is worse then anything Trump ever said about Central Park 5 but I'll stop posting I don't want one of you shills to go cry to the mods and get me bushed :sadbron:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
What people also dont bring up

The new district attorney of San Francisco some years back fired seven prosecutors including that Asian chick who handled the brothers case…

So that tells u a lot of dirt was going on in that office
I was going to make a post about that later. You have shills like @Harry B claiming “these are systematic issues that Kamala has no control over”

When she was DA, she showed up to the wrongful prosecution of a black man just to laugh and be present for his conviction.

Compare that to the new DA who FIRED the corrupt prosecutors.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I’m listening now, 5min in, and Jamal taking awhile to get to the point. Sounds like the murder was over some foolishness, and the situation could’ve been avoided.