Jamal Trulove On Kamala Harris Laughing While He Was Wrongfully Convicted To 50 Years For Murder

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
One can acknowledge the part she played in it while also still voting for her for president.

Multiple things can be true at the same time and pretending as if she's a perfect candidate is disingenous.
I get it but everybody is not doing that. Plenty people want to bury her and stuff like this will only help. Art got his interview though so good for him I guess

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, Mr Trulove just now happened to be getting interviews huh? Im sure if Trump was the DA this never would have happened.
Are you dumb? Extra interview tape leaked, stormy Daniels, tax records, me too allegations, tax fraud, and the list goes on

This shyt popped up the moment he ran for president. Let's not pretend Kamala wouldn't have dirt dug up on her, it comes with the gig

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I get it but everybody is not doing that. Plenty people want to bury her and stuff like this will only help. Art got his interview though so good for him I guess
That’s on them as I’m speaking for myself and myself only as my opinion about her hasn’t changed over the years even with me still voting for her and I won’t pretend like it has.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
This is EXACTLY the type of posts we expect from you :mjlol:
I'm relieved that you'd expect me to be against Trump. :myman:

Shouldn't come to anyone's surprise that a black man would be against a felonious white supremacist, pedophile and rapist being anywhere near the white house.

Crazy times we living in tho :francis:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
One can acknowledge the part she played in it while also still voting for her for president.

Multiple things can be true at the same time and pretending as if she's a perfect candidate is disingenous.

Actually it's the fake militant both sides types squandering around for any excuse to call Kama Harris racist or corrupt and not vote who seem to expect presidential candidates to be perfect figures.

It's the rest of us who don't give a shyt about this who understand that politicians are not perfect, there is always nuance to a person's political record, and when her opponent is literally the worst offender of everything and anything you wanna be outraged at Kamala over, it simply doesn't change our position.

We know why people are pushing topi s like this and its not because they genuinely believe she is a particularly racist, anti-black politician we need to be raising awareness of nor is it to provoke deep conversation.
Theyre mustly Trumpies desperate for a "scandal" to engineer voter turnout. Folks ain't taking the bait. We voting plain and simple.

Last edited:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
That i get, come November I'm also voting for her, but apprehensively. But there's a lot of people talking on here like she's been their first choice as a candidate and it comes off as extremely fake.
Especially since they themselves are griping about some of the same talking points about her used years ago.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I won't lie, that is an ugly disgusting clip, and why I don't like her, and want another Dem in 2028. But we have to beat Maga right now, so we riding with her.
Sometimes you have to be careful what you wish for. You KNOW what expect with Trump because of his stances currently as well as having experienced his presidency before. YOU DO NOT KNOW what to expect with Kamala due to not putting out any policy at all and have just as bas of a checkered past politically that specifically helped oppressed, incarcerate black people.

Trump is a devil we KNOW. Kamala is a devil we have no idea of. It's the risk you are willing to take?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Yeah, Mr Trulove just now happened to be getting interviews huh? Im sure if Trump was the DA this never would have happened.
He won one of the biggest settlements in justice system history cause of how dirty she did him :dahell: was national news when he got released :dahell: got 10 million tax free dollars

You dont really be in the news. You too busy in jbo judging dikk sizes and trolling all the time, bytch mafukka.

This is real life shyt.