Jamal Trulove On Kamala Harris Laughing While He Was Wrongfully Convicted To 50 Years For Murder

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Here’s the story if not already posted

SAN FRANCISCO IS PAYING FOR JAMAL TRULOVE’S WRONGFUL CONVICTION. WILL KAMALA HARRIS?​

Police and prosecutors framed a father of four in a 2007 murder case with local and national political implications.

GettyImages-1158739125.jpg
Democratic presidential candidate Sen. Kamala Harris speaks during a television interview after the second night of the first Democratic presidential debate on June 27, 2019 in Miami.Photo by Joe Raedle/Getty Images
Kyle C. BarryJul 02, 2019

After a jury convicted Jamal Trulove, then 25, of first degree murder in February 2010, then-San Francisco District Attorney Kamala Harris praised the “brave witness who stepped forward from the crowd.” Harris was then running for attorney general of California and in her campaign bragged about her high conviction rates as the San Francisco DA. Harris echoed what her deputy prosecutor Linda Allen said repeatedly to the jury: Priscilla Lualemaga, the only eyewitness to testify at trial about the July 2007 homicide of Seu Kuka, did so at great risk of retaliation. “She’ll never get her life back,” Allen said, adding that Lualemaga testified knowing that “maybe [she’ll] get killed over being a witness because she saw someone else kill someone.”

Lualemaga’s identification of Trulove as the shooter who killed Kuka on a sidewalk in San Francisco’s Sunnydale housing project was the critical evidence against him. For prosecutors to win, the jury had to believe Lualemaga’s claim that just before 11 p.m. on July 23, 2007 she saw the shooting from a second-floor window when the street below was shrouded in darkness.

The jury also had to believe Lualemaga saw the shooter despite a poor vantage point of the crime scene; her failure to pick Trulove from a photo wall she had viewed with police for hours; her evolving memory of the shooting over time; and the benefits the prosecution provided to Lualemaga and her family that would eventually total over $60,000 in living expenses. Yet the prosecution argued that Lualemaga’s testimony was credible because it came at profound personal risk.

But there was no evidence corroborating the prosecutor’s suggestion that, as a court of appeal later described it, there were “assassins lurking on defendant’s behalf.”

There was also no physical or forensic evidence that inculpated Trulove, and no other witnesses said he was the shooter. Trulove insisted from the beginning that he was innocent.

The case’s glaring flaws didn’t matter: in October 2010, Trulove, then a young father, aspiring actor, and hip-hop performer who had appeared on the VH1 reality television show “I Love New York 2,” was sentenced to 50 years to life.

Link

San Francisco Is Paying For Jamal Trulove’s Wrongful Conviction. Will Kamala Harris?

But yeah this really goes into the details

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
I wish brothers(if they even are brothers) would put the same energy into organizing and building amongst each other as they do fear mongering. I know everyone isnt built to be on some save the world tip but even just openly communicating without some kind of agenda or fear as a backdrop would go a long way

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I'll give this a watch later on. It's quite sad seeing the responses, a woman with no current policy on her website, and a horrible track record politically is "the lesser of two evils" because of Trump Derangement Syndrome.
there is no reason to dredge this up, at this point and time, other than to undermine her campaign.

what purpose does it serve?

what is the alternative to kamala? trump, a man whose presidency would spell the end of black people in this country.

i’m not saying this man’s grievance lacks merit, but i fail to see the immediate value of harping on alleged improprieties during her tenure as district attorney.

:francis:

Trump had 4 years to do the bolded back in 2017, why didn't he end us then? :jbhmm:

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Another right wing grifting and propaganda thread to get folks to support trump, no thanks. This BS doesnt work anylonger

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
FACTS...:wow: they are literally acting blind to the DNC putting black folks as a permanent underclass with the bullshyt they doing...It's insanity... the DNC has showed their hand and they still wanna put them into office. instead of voting 3rd party independent...:snoop: These people will let politicians fukk them in the ass if it meant being apart of their team... just religious nutjob zealotry at this point. no critical thinking, no foresight. just fear tactics and empty promises...
Its not even just the DNC. Any politician in office at the highest level was lobbied there by either a corporation or someone wealthy. While dikk Cheney was pushing for war in Iraq the public was ignorant to the fact that he had ties with the company that would eventually get the contract (Haliburton). So iIts one thing to vote for whoever one thinks is "best" or to be a youth who is just getting into voting. I get that. Anyone else I see throwing pom poms for a politicians? I automatically assume is an idiot. And it really comes down to this:
I wish brothers(if they even are brothers) would put the same energy into organizing and building amongst each other as they do fear mongering. I know everyone isnt built to be on some save the world tip but even just openly communicating without some kind of agenda or fear as a backdrop would go a long way
They never give all the energy they give to "vote or die" to what people can do in their community to better their lives. NEVER. Every 4 years its "vote or die!" or "if you don't vote the right way cacs gonna git ya!" Its pathetic but its exactly why the world gets worse. The world is waiting on a saviour in one way or another whether that's politically or religiously
:francis:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
They gonna discredit & shame the fukk out this dude :snoop:

The shills gonna try to have him locked up again

It is, you are blaming Kamala Harris for there being a structurally racist law enforcement and justice system in the united states :dahell:

The police fabricated evidence, what the fukk is she supposed to do? :why:

Not convict a man if all the evidence points to that he definitely did it?

He was rightfully freed and awarded 13 million bucks after doing 6 years too, under her reign as well.
Sometimes I really can’t tell if y’all are rolling or are really that retarded :gucci:

you are blaming Kamala Harris for there being a structurally racist law enforcement and justice system in the united states

1. She was the attorney general aka “top cop” of California and district attorney of San Francisco. She literally bragged about how much power she has in that position. Here’s an article from 2010 about how her office covered up a corrupt police drug lab which resulted in over 600 cases being overturned:

2. Kamala was endorsed by the San francisco police union one of the most corrupt police forces in the US. If you’re claiming there’s structural racism and they endorsed Kamala what does that tell you about her?

3. You clearly have no understanding of her record in Cali. Kamala literally sent an exonerated black man BACK to prison for a crime he didn’t commit after spending 50 years in prison and said “he shouldn’t have waited so long to file his petition” The federal government wanted told California to release nonviolent prisoners due to overcrowding and terrible prison conditions and she kept them in prison for the free labor to fight wildfires. I could go on and on. Here’s a NYT article from 2019 summarizing her record in Cali

It is, you are blaming Kamala Harris for there being a structurally racist law enforcement and justice system in the united states :dahell:
He was rightfully freed and awarded 13 million bucks after doing 6 years too, under her reign as well.
This is typical shill logic. If something wrong like a wrongful conviction happens, it’s bigger than the her, but if something good happens like him receiving restitution for his wrongful sentence, now you want to give her credit for it either though that has nothing to do with her.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Sometimes you have to be careful what you wish for. You KNOW what expect with Trump because of his stances currently as well as having experienced his presidency before. YOU DO NOT KNOW what to expect with Kamala due to not putting out any policy at all and have just as bas of a checkered past politically that specifically helped oppressed, incarcerate black people.

Trump is a devil we KNOW. Kamala is a devil we have no idea of. It's the risk you are willing to take?
Another retarded post. How do we not know about Kamala? :skip:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Sometimes I really can’t tell if y’all are rolling or are really that retarded :gucci:

1. She was the attorney general aka “top cop” of California and district attorney of San Francisco. She literally bragged about how much power she has in that position. Here’s an article from 2010 about how her office covered up a corrupt police drug lab which resulted in over 600 cases being overturned:

2. Kamala was endorsed by the San francisco police union one of the most corrupt police forces in the US. If you’re claiming there’s structural racism and they endorsed Kamala what does that tell you about her?

3. You clearly have no understanding of her record in Cali. Kamala literally sent an exonerated black man BACK to prison for a crime he didn’t commit after spending 50 years in prison and said “he shouldn’t have waited so long to file his petition” The federal government wanted told California to release nonviolent prisoners due to overcrowding and terrible prison conditions and she kept them in prison for the free labor to fight wildfires. I could go on and on. Here’s a NYT article from 2019 summarizing her record in Cali

This is typical shill logic. If something wrong like a wrongful conviction happens, it’s bigger than the her, but if something good happens like him receiving restitution for his wrongful sentence, now you want to give her credit for it either though that has nothing to do with her.
I’m not back and forth with someone over one’s record as the top law enforcement agent in the basis of single cases.

If you are right 99.9 % of the time people will focus and write OPINION editorials about the .1%. Dudes are using the case of one man in a state of 40 million where millions probably been processed during her career. Nobody could successfully fight crime without a few mistakes. Or she could just sit back and let it unfold like Memphis, St Louis and Chicago. On the one hand you would shut up, on the other hand people who dislike crime would take your place with the complaints.

And the police union endorsed her cause she was tough on crime. This was despite her pushing to police the police through body cameras.

Last edited:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
I’m not back and forth with someone over one’s record as the top law enforcement agent in the basis of single cases.

If you are right 99.9 % of the time people will focus and write OPINION editorials about the .1%. Dudes are using the case of one man in a state of 40 million where millions probably been processed during her career.

And the police union endorsed her cause she was tough on crime.
You CANT go back and forth :russ:

Nobody can defend Kamala’s record which is why she lost in the first place. If Kamala Harris was a Republican y’all would be calling her MAGA just based on her track record.

Dudes are using the case of one man in a state of 40 million where millions probably been processed during her career.
So if we post examples of systematic issues under her terms as DA/AG you say “it’s not her fault the system is bigger than her” If we post individual case and after case after case you say “they’re just individuals in a state with millions of people”

zrxrXYi.gif

You can’t make this shyt up :mjlol:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
You CANT go back and forth :russ:

Nobody can defend Kamala’s record which is why she lost in the first place. If Kamala Harris was a Republican y’all would be calling her MAGA just based on her track record.

So if we post examples of systematic issues under her terms as DA/AG you say “it’s not her fault the system is bigger than her” If we post individual case and after case after case you say “they’re just individuals in a state with millions of people”

zrxrXYi.gif

You can’t make this shyt up :mjlol:
Not back and forth on the basis of individual cases imbecile, read whole posts or don’t read at all.

And she lost cause Biden and Bernie were far better options and still would be if they weren’t 120 years old. And naturally democratic media backed them and attacked her.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
You can tell who works with complex matters and who works in a warehouse and only discus complex topics anonymously on the internet. Ol if I was AG I’d bring down crime without a single wrong doing, how hard can it be to control 100k police officers, judges, prosecutors and on :beli:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Not back and forth on the basis of individual cases imbecile, read whole posts or don’t read at all.

And she lost cause Biden and Bernie were far better options and still would be if they weren’t 120 years old. And naturally democratic media backed them and attacked her.
You’re not going back and forth on individual cases and you’re not going back and forth on systemic cases. In other words, you’re a shill, got it.

She lost because of this: :russ: