Jamal Trulove On Kamala Harris Laughing While He Was Wrongfully Convicted To 50 Years For Murder

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
This might be the worst political take I have ever seen on here.
Man alot of us really showing they're democrat before they're black. I get the republican hate, but at the sametime I just wonder how far we're going to take the "lesser of two evils" or notice that trump is democrats trump card. They really don't have to do shyt but point at him for the next decade to get our votes.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Man alot of us really showing they're democrat before they're black. I get the republican hate, but at the sametime I just wonder how far we're going to take the "lesser of two evils" or notice that trump is democrats trump card. They really don't have to do shyt but point at him for the next decade to get our votes.
It’s actually worse than that. They can actually target black people with racist policy because all the shills will say is ““well… it would have been worse under trump” :troll:

They only believe in MAGA based on the political affiliation and not the actual actions and policy. Kamala’s record as a DA/AG is as MAGA as it gets but because she’s registered as a democrat they don’t see a problem with it. She literally lost the democratic primary in 2020 because of her terrible record.

Trump vs Kamala is a win-win for white supremacists

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
then she went home and laughed again

200w.gif

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Motherfukkers act like she was in the court fighting these cases lol
She was :dahell:

1. She fought to keep nonviolent offenders in prison despite the Supreme Court ordering California to release them due to overcrowding. Overcrowding so bad that up to 54 prisoners had to share one toilet and people were literally dying due to the unsanitary conditions. She wanted to keep them in prison to exploit the free labor such as fighting wildfires.

2. She fought to keep black people who were wrongfully convicted in prison AFTER they freed and listen to her reason why:

“Of course, Harris has been criticized on multiple occasions for fighting to keep people, including innocent ones, in prison. In the case of Daniel Larsen, an ex-felon sentenced to 27 years to life under California’s “three strikes” law, Harris argued “that even if Danny was innocent, his conviction should not be reversed because he waited too long to file his petition,” according to the California Innocence Project, which took Larsen’s case.”

After serving 27 years for a crime he didn’t commit, the court dismissed his case “without prejudice” meaning he could still be tried again. Kamala Harris sent him back to prison so that his case could be tried again and of course he won.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
She was :dahell:

1. She fought to keep nonviolent offenders in prison despite the Supreme Court ordering California to release them due to overcrowding. Overcrowding so bad that up to 54 prisoners had to share one toilet and people were literally dying due to the unsanitary conditions. She wanted to keep them in prison to exploit the free labor such as fighting wildfires.

2. She fought to keep black people who were wrongfully convicted in prison AFTER they freed and listen to her reason why:

“Of course, Harris has been criticized on multiple occasions for fighting to keep people, including innocent ones, in prison. In the case of Daniel Larsen, an ex-felon sentenced to 27 years to life under California’s “three strikes” law, Harris argued “that even if Danny was innocent, his conviction should not be reversed because he waited too long to file his petition,” according to the California Innocence Project, which took Larsen’s case.”

After serving 27 years for a crime he didn’t commit, the court dismissed his case “without prejudice” meaning he could still be tried again. Kamala Harris sent him back to prison so that his case could be tried again and of course he won.

They KNOW all of this and stupidly be mad screaming we should vote for her?!?! :dead: the coli shills got no shame no spine backbone or brain to be objective and see evil for what it is... These folks really want to same person as Biden who locked up innocent black folks to be president.. that's who you want as this country's leader???:mjlol: what a fukking joke

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Kamala Harris was endorsed by the SFPD, one of the most racist police departments in the whole country. All you have to type is “SFPD racism” and you’ll get an avalanche of articles. If that isn’t MAGA then I don’t know what is.

A court filing by a US attorney pulled back the curtain of the San Francisco police department in March last year, revealing a shockingly ugly culture in which sworn officers of the law exchanged text messages expressing such sentiments as “All ******s must fukking hang” and “Cross burning lowers blood pressure”.

The ensuing scandal – which implicated 14 officers and compromised thousands of criminal cases – cast a pall on the police department and shook San Francisco’s faith in itself as a progressive beacon.

Elected leaders and the police brass quickly and forcefully denounced the officers involved and promised reform. But even as the city attempted to clean up the mess, another group of at least four San Francisco police officers was exchanging text messages that mocked the community response to the scandal, used racist slurs and denigrated LGBT people.

The revelation last week of that second batch of bigoted text messages has prompted another round of recrimination between city leaders and again raised the question: how can this be happening in liberal San Francisco?

“We seem to have a continuation of the problem,” said George Gascón, the city’s district attorney. “Last year the police department indicated that this was an isolated incident. I differed then because you don’t just have 14 people being racist without there being a wider problem.”

It is perhaps easier to identify that problem from a text message reading “White Power” than it is from a department’s overall work product, but statistics paint a damning picture of law enforcement in the city by the bay.

George Gascón
San Francisco’s population is just 5.8% black, but black adults make up 40% of all arrests in the city and 56% of inmates in the San Francisco county jail. A 2015 study found that black adults were seven times as likely to be arrested as whites, and black women were 13.4 times as likely to be arrested as white women.

What is often overlooked in discussions of the racist text messages is the fact that both were discovered in the course of investigations into serious misconduct by SFPD officers.

The first batch was revealed in the course of a federal investigation into a group of officers who were caught on video illegally searching and stealing property from residents of single-room occupancy hotels. Six officers were ultimately indicted in the corruption case, which resulted in multiple convictions.

The second batch came out because of a criminal investigation into allegations of rape against officer Jason Lai. The investigation found insufficient evidence to support a sexual assault charge, but Lai was charged with six misdemeanor counts of misusing police records. Another officer, Lt Curtis Liu, allegedly interfered with the investigation into Lai.

Gascón pointed to another troubling case as evidence of systemic bias in the SFPD: Operation Safe Schools. The joint SFPD/DEA effort was supposed to target drug dealing near schools and resulted in the arrest of 37 people – all black. Leaked surveillance video of the operation revealed undercover officers eschewing arrests of non-black people engaging in the same criminal activity as the black people they did arrest.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Uhh the judge has been dismissed. Stop talking out of your ass weirdo and go read a book.
What does the judge finally being recused (after a month of testimony from a coerced witness) have to do with the prosecutorial misconduct which was what the post was about? :dahell:

See how illiterate shills try to intentionally miss the forest for the trees in order to deny reality?

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
It's crazy

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
It’s actually worse than that. They can actually target black people with racist policy because all the shills will say is ““well… it would have been worse under trump” :troll:

They only believe in MAGA based on the political affiliation and not the actual actions and policy. Kamala’s record as a DA/AG is as MAGA as it gets but because she’s registered as a democrat they don’t see a problem with it. She literally lost the democratic primary in 2020 because of her terrible record.

Trump vs Kamala is a win-win for white supremacists

I noted this after Obama. Kamala actually has MORE leeway to do us dirty, and these fukking c00ns gon be in here shocked Pikachu.

I tried to rep but I musta repped you too recently. Let me go neg a few ppl, brb. :lolbron:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
I noted this after Obama. Kamala actually has MORE leeway to do us dirty, and these fukking c00ns gon be in here shocked Pikachu.

I tried to rep but I musta repped you too recently. Let me go neg a few ppl, brb. :lolbron:
I didn’t know that you could neg people to reset rep :ohhh:

Let me get to work :mjgrin:

timeless

All Star
Daps
what does all that have to do with people drinking the kool aid over her?

shes somehow such a great candidate now, when 4 years ago, she bowed out with noone caring? people cared more when bernie sanders bowed out.

everything about this feels...performative

even the racial aspect feels put on. all this feels phony and i wouldnt be suprised if there were paid shills for both sides trying to sway the coli

I feel the same way.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
what does all that have to do with people drinking the kool aid over her?

shes somehow such a great candidate now, when 4 years ago, she bowed out with noone caring? people cared more when bernie sanders bowed out.

everything about this feels...performative

even the racial aspect feels put on. all this feels phony and i wouldnt be suprised if there were paid shills for both sides trying to sway the coli
You were exactly right. Now look what they’re doing: