Jamal Trulove On Kamala Harris Laughing While He Was Wrongfully Convicted To 50 Years For Murder

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Wow! What a bombshell! We can't let this lady into the Whitehouse. Definitely not voting for her come November.

Whew! I dodged a bullet! I'll show this to my friends and family thanks OP!

Is that the kind of responses you're expecting in this thread?

Still voting against Trump in November :umad:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:russell:

let’s consign black america to a genocidal future because this black man happened to be one of many railroaded by a racist criminal justice system that’s far bigger than just one woman.

makes sense.

Wow anything to justify corruption when it comes at the hands of a democrat huh??:mjgrin: :mjlol: wow

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Wow! What a bombshell! We can't let this lady into the Whitehouse. Definitely not voting for her come November.

Whew! I dodged a bullet! I'll show this to my friends and family thanks OP!

Is that the kind of responses you're expecting in this thread?

Still voting against Trump in November :umad:
This is EXACTLY the type of posts we expect from you :mjlol:

Daps
It serves in noting that she’s a flawed candidate, but still a better option than Trump. That’s what it does.

If white judges over the years have admitted the part that they played in it, then it’s okay if it happens to Harris as well.
we can’t afford, in a society whose media is owned and operated by right wing interests, to focus on her flaws when the stakes are this high.

we don’t have that luxury. so, again, i ask:

what is the purpose of dredging this up?

:francis:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
I like Art but he's making some questionable interview choices recently. Does anyone know if this dude being interviewed is credible before I commit to watching it?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
we can’t afford, in a society whose media is owned and operated by right wing interests, to focus on her flaws when the stakes are this high.

we don’t have that luxury. so, again, i ask:

what is the purpose of dredging this up?

You do know what dredging means right? There’s no dredging of anything when this information is out there for public consumption hence my point.

Might want to rephrase your words next time.

Daps
Yeah right wingers gon pull up ALL the receipts......and then ignore shyt like Trump & the Central Park Five.

Do I like her? No

Do I want her to win instead of Trump? Yes

If the GOP wasn't so Nazi-ish, and they had a John McCain type, I might give em a shot.....but......we can't elect Drumpf and let him escape his crimes. Dude needs to stay out the Oval Office. This ain't about KH anymore.

And letting Drumpf win isn't going to make the statement everyone thinks it will. The wealthy Dems and politicians will be fine. It'll be regular Americans dealing with the consequences of his bullshyt.

Soylent Greenz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
If you’re voting for her then what’s the point of doing this?

Nobody is pretending she is the perfect candidate. It just makes no sense to talk about her flaws publicly, if you’re still going to vote for her. The only thing that would accomplish, is changing someone’s mind on voting for her.

If you’re voting for her, then you want her to win, so why would you attempt to change someone’s mind?

The purpose of posting this clip, is to make people think twice about voting for her.

there is no reason to dredge this up, at this point and time, other than to undermine her campaign.

what purpose does it serve?

what is the alternative to kamala? trump, a man whose presidency would spell the end of black people in this country.

i’m not saying this man’s grievance lacks merit, but i fail to see the immediate value of harping on alleged improprieties during her tenure as district attorney.

This is getting crazy,I have to be living in Bizzaro world.