Jamal Trulove On Kamala Harris Laughing While He Was Wrongfully Convicted To 50 Years For Murder

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I was railroaded by the sfpd while under her watch as the DA. I'm still voting for her 100% of the time if it means a future where trump never sees that office again. I had a great judge and the DA's office threw the greenest prosecuter at me imaginable, so maybe that was her way of throwing me a bone :dame:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
:russell:

let’s consign black america to a genocidal future because this black man happened to be one of many railroaded by a racist criminal justice system that’s far bigger than just one woman.

makes sense.
If it was trump it would be another reason not to vote for him. It’s a democrat and now it’s “the system is bigger than one woman” :mjlol:

She was the attorney general of California. She WAS the system. :heh:

Cheese McNair

Bought it this morning, drive it like I stole it
Daps
One can acknowledge the part she played in it while also still voting for her for president.

Multiple things can be true at the same time and pretending as if she's a perfect candidate is disingenous.

If you’re voting for her then what’s the point of doing this?

Nobody is pretending she is the perfect candidate. It just makes no sense to talk about her flaws publicly, if you’re still going to vote for her. The only thing that would accomplish, is changing someone’s mind on voting for her.

If you’re voting for her, then you want her to win, so why would you attempt to change someone’s mind?

The purpose of posting this clip, is to make people think twice about voting for her.

Daps
One can acknowledge the part she played in it while also still voting for her for president.

Multiple things can be true at the same time and pretending as if she's a perfect candidate is disingenous.
there is no reason to dredge this up, at this point and time, other than to undermine her campaign.

what purpose does it serve?

what is the alternative to kamala? trump, a man whose presidency would spell the end of black people in this country.

i’m not saying this man’s grievance lacks merit, but i fail to see the immediate value of harping on alleged improprieties during her tenure as district attorney.

:francis:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, Mr Trulove just now happened to be getting interviews huh? Im sure if Trump was the DA this never would have happened.
Yeah he’s getting interviews because Kamala’s candidacy makes his story more relevant. He’s not the first to put his testimony out there. I’ve been posting about Kamala wrongfully convicting black men since at least 2019.

that guy

Superstar
Daps

Nobody is pretending she is the perfect candidate. It just makes no sense to talk about her flaws publicly, if you’re still going to vote for her. The only thing that would accomplish, is changing someone’s mind on voting for her.

If you’re voting for her, then you want her to win, so why would you attempt to change someone’s mind?

The purpose of posting this clip, is to make people think twice about voting for her.
This might be the worst political take I have ever seen on here.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

You say that but posters start griping anytime her past is brought up.

Her past is her past and nothing is going to change that, but you can still admit her flaws and that she’s a better option than Trump.

I don’t care for her like that, but I’m still going to vote for her. People’s minds are already made up who they’re going to vote for.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
there is no reason to dredge this up, at this point and time, other than to undermine her campaign.

what purpose does it serve?

what is the alternative to kamala? trump, a man whose presidency would spell the end of black people in this country.

i’m not saying this man’s grievance lacks merit, but i fail to see the immediate value of harping on alleged improprieties during her tenure as district attorney.

It serves in noting that she’s a flawed candidate, but still a better option than Trump. That’s what it does.

If white judges over the years have admitted the part that they played in it, then it’s okay if it happens to Harris as well.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
A black man being wrongfully convicted is propaganda? :mjpls:

Brothers are pretty much openly saying that we shouldn't discuss anything that could hurt her chances of winning. Even as a person who's voting for her for no reason other than keeping Trump out, it's sad to see brothers going out like this.