Jamaicans tell the truth on how Black Americans gave them rhyming, and two turntables

truth2you

All Star
Daps
:gucci: You quoted the post of the nikka that quoted me:comeon:
Now, go up one post and read it. Then read who he quoted, then read his post along with someone on the first page

I was talking two different things

I see how it looks, though

truth2you

All Star
Daps
It's obvious that Jamaicans did have a big influence in the early hip hop movement however, I just doubt they single-handedly created the genre.
Jamaicans, and other people of West Indian descent, did have a part since the beginning but being of West Indian descent and living in nyc amongst mostly black Americans is very different from West Indians or Jamaicans fathered hip hop with rhyming and djing

The influence did come about during the mid-late 80’s with dj red alert playing dancehall in Saturday’s before rap. Dancehall was new, banging, and catering to the new rise of Jamaicans living in the city, but somehow the story started changing the bigger hip hop got, and the more West Indians started living in the city.

I remember all of this

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
So you really think African women dance better and more fluidly than African American women:duck:

It’s pretty obvious AA women get their dancing traits from African women aka their ancestors.

:mjlol:

The nerve of you saying that African women (a continent btw) has women who dance stiff

I almost gave you the benefit of the doubt and thought you were talking about Egypt or Morocco

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
It’s pretty obvious AA women get their dancing traits from African women aka their ancestors.

The nerve of you saying that African women (a continent btw) has women who dance stiff

I almost gave you the benefit of the doubt and thought you were talking about Egypt or Morocco

BoringUnfortunateEasteuropeanshepherd-size_restricted.gif