Jamaicans get the most Etherous nikka Wake Up Calls

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
"Under many, one people" , they seriously need to destroy that shyt.

It has nothing to do with wanting to be accepted by whites, people are trying to come to the country and compete in the society just like everyone else. Its you people who are stuck on being accepted by whites which is why you measure everything you do by whites. "They will get their wakeup call" :mjlol:, like the words of whites are godly hymns. These black Americans :russ:

You always spit some real shyt on here... much respect brehdda:smugdraper:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Im a little confused on the point of this thread since what u described is true of every predominantly black country

Were it not for tourism and running, Jamaica would have nothing.
People play the cards they are dealt.

DID YOU KNOW: that many haitians view tourism as a form of slavery/servitude to whites? Thus why they are anti tourism. And i KNOW for a fact that many Jamaicans feel that way too but that's what's bringing in the money so we'll work with to stay afloat. Because, my brother, smaller countries aspire to be much more than YOUR fukking vacation spot.But since we dont have all the resources your white american brothers jacked from the native Americans and you benefited from, we'll do with what we got. CORRECTED

Face it, If it wasnt for sports and music would there as many rich black americans? YOU CANNOT deny the fact that more than 90% percent of sports revenue (in American and worldwide) comes from whites with their STANning mentality and their gambling addictions. YOu go to any major sporting events and while 90% of the players are black, damn near 90% of the "fanbase" are white. Even in a city like ATLANTA which is mostly black i walk into the GA Dome and see mostly white faces. SO YOU TOO ARE PANDERING FOR WHITE MAN'S MONEY.

So when you make statements like this about how people feed their kids just think about HOW you got yours too, breh.
amaicans are widely known idiots. I remember in class trying to read and the buffoon Jamaicans would be dancing. I disassociated from them form the very beginning. They would rather dance than learn. Mugabe said so himself.
I dissasciated myself from black americans when i first moved here because while i was trying to learn the language AND learn other topics in class them mofos were in the back of the class rolling dice. DICE. I never really made a lot of AA friends (aside from women i dated) until i moved to Atlanta where they were less hood or wanna be hood. Because lets face it.. a lot of these clowns are actually from good families but try hard to be something they are nto. As if the hood was something to be proud of

So what's your point, here brethren?
*waits for "it's them florida "n!ggas" or "depends on where said black american is from" comments with your compartmentalizing tactics*

I drive a BMW.(Bob Marley and the Wailers as my father used to say), it's the only car I aspired to drive due to me seeing the rich drive them in Jamaica :lupe: I never knew much racism until I got to the USA. When I went to School my first little girlfriend was Chinese but I didn't see her as Chinese but just another patois speaking Jamaican. I saw mostly dreds with white women and my cousins in England and Canada have white spouses. I can't say I had a thirst for white women but I've conquered many but never wifed. I'm a decendant of the Maroons by way of my grandfather and I remember my grandfather telling me as a youth about the Black Star line and Marcus Garvey. I do however believe there exist an aspect of c00nery in Jamaica in which some Jamaicans are in denial.
It's not necessarily c00ning. You cant just come somewhere and jump in and take sides without assessing the actual issue.

Granted, among Americans i associate with black american and understand that they get royally screwed by the whites, i still dont necessarily agree with black americans on CERTAIN issues. So if for a particular issue i feel te AA community may be blowing it out of proportion then im not gonna support said issue.

Agree 100%. Been thru it.... not as a Jamaican but as an immigrant that didn't know about racism. Grew up in a classism society.
I always thought you were from Saint Kitts :huh:

Last edited:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
The most fukked up thing is that this is the home of the Great Marcus Garvey and I learned from my Aunt they don't even really teach about him in the schools

Garvey and the UNIA was never really embraced in Jamaica until it got really big. Dr. John Henrick Clark gave a lecture on Garvey where he talked about why he could be so successful in America, but have so little success in the Caribbean. It's on YouTube if you wanna check it out (its pretty long though)

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
People play the cards they are dealt.

DID YOU KNOW: that many haitians view tourism as a form of slavery/servitude to whites? Thus why they are anti tourism. And i KNOW for a fact that many Jamaicans feel that way too but that's what's bringing in the money so we'll work with to stay afloat. Because, my brother, smaller countries aspire to be much more than YOUR fukking vacation spot. But since we dont have all the resources YOU and your white brothers jacked from the native Americans, we'll do with what we got.

Face it, If it wasnt for sports and music would there as many rich black americans? YOU CANNOT deny the fact that more than 90% percent of sports revenue (in American and worldwide) comes from whites with their STANning mentality and their gambling addictions. YOu go to any major sporting events and while 90% of the players are black, damn near 90% of the "fanbase" are white. Even in a city like ATLANTA which is mostly black i walk into the GA Dome and see mostly white faces. SO YOU TOO ARE PANDERING FOR WHITE MAN'S MONEY.

So when you make statements like this about how people feed their kids just think about HOW you got yours too, breh.
I dissasciated myself from black americans when i first moved here because while i was trying to learn the language AND learn other topics in class them mofos were in the back of the class rolling dice. DICE. I never really made a lot of AA friends (aside from women i dated) until i moved to Atlanta where they were less hood or wanna be hood. Because lets face it.. a lot of these clowns are actually from good families but try hard to be something they are nto. As if the hood was something to be proud of

So what's your point, here brethren?
*waits for "it's them florida "n!ggas" or "depends on where said black american is from" comments with your compartmentalizing tactics*

It's not necessarily c00ning. You cant just come somewhere and jump in and take sides without assessing the actual issue.

Granted, among Americans i associate with black american and understand that they get royally screwed by the whites, i still dont necessarily agree with black americans on CERTAIN issues. So if for a particular issue i feel te AA community may be blowing it out of proportion then im not gonna support said issue.

I always thought you were from Saint Kitts :huh:

Why are people always trying to put AA's into this
You could at least check brehs ethnicity first
Dude your quoting is Caribbean:dead:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Why are people always trying to put AA's into this
You could at least check brehs ethnicity first
Dude your quoting is Caribbean:dead:
Roddy Right???? Well then we may have to hunt that f@ggot down and castrate him

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Stop reading when this idiot said "Under many one people"

The motto is "Out of Many One People". If you are gonna slag my people at least get your shyt right.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
In Jamaica for the most part whether you're black or white you're a Jamaican. Under many people we are one. For the most part white Jamaicans dont consider themselves white just Jamaican.
You're going to have classism (which is getting worse) and for the most part the upper class consists of whites, Indians, and Chinese; but that's a given anywhere. Jamaicans grow up having no real idea of the deep intracassies of racism and most white people they see are on TV and in Movies.

Most know racism exists but once they come to America and white people are treating them kindly they start to think its a myth and overblown and exaggerated and many times end up c00ning hard for white people and see African Americans as incitors of their own destruction. They believe if they just work hard enough and surround themselves with white pepper and adopt their walk they'll be accepted.

However once something goes missing, a job is up for grabs, or their white friends get too comfortable around them enough to do the "you're not like the others speech" their sleep begins to dissapate.

So many of my family members talk to me about coming to America thinking white people were so nice because they'll always smile in your face and be polite to you. Everyone I talk to talks about the subtly of it especially. In Most black communities if someone doesn't like you you don't have to ask. With many white people they'll smile in your face while sharpening the blade to stab you in the back once it best benefits them or they don't need you anymore. This smile is usually indistinguishable from a sincere smile.

Most AA's are already hip to these games though because they've had to play them so many times for generations. A NWC etherourous as a child than when it's administered as an adult(just like chicken pox).

When Islanders/Africans get theirs its usually out of no where and many times public. Their whole view of their environment becomes flipped and they realize that no matter what they do they will not be seen as equals even if they distance themselves from AA's.

I see some people complain that Jamaicans c00n a lot. I'm not defending it but you gotta understand where their coming from. Jamaican men born after 1980 love white girls too just like they love bmws because it's something they associated with wealth and high status when they were younger. If any Jamaicans disagree with me feel free to correct me. Bless

I don't understand how black jamaicans can live on an island that is approx 90% black where the upper class is majorly other and think that white/asians are the same as them just cause they can speak patois. That is so stupid.

I really hate the "...out of many people we are are one..." label.

Last edited:

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
Garvey and the UNIA was never really embraced in Jamaica until it got really big. Dr. John Henrick Clark gave a lecture on Garvey where he talked about why he could be so successful in America, but have so little success in the Caribbean. It's on YouTube if you wanna check it out (its pretty long though)

You got the link? I'm tryna watch that shyt.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
CARIBBEAT: Get a taste of Jamaica with Island Discovery Box

food2-web.jpg

Jamaican cuisine is coming to kitchen tables through the Island Discovery Box, a scrumptious sampling of gourmet Caribbean-inspired food products from the producers of the “Taste the Islands” public television cooking series.

The discovery box is a curated holiday offering of brand-name products, including Wicked Jack’s Tavern Butter Rum Cake, Xaymaca’s Jamaica Blue Mountain coffee blend, Belcour’s Sorrel Chutney, Cornelia Confections Coconut Ginger Brittle and spicy Tobago Pepper pineapple sauce.

This food collection — for home or gifts — are $50 each. There are also bulk orders available as corporate gifts.

The boxes, which ship free throughout the continental United States through the end of 2015, are available at www.islanddiscoverybox.com.

The "Taste the Islands" food show, a popular, Jamaican-produced by Calibe Thompson's Blondie Ras Productions, debuted in April on public television stations in the U.S., hosted by culinary consultant Hugh (Chef Irie). Caribbean cuisine, culture and celebrities are featured in the TV series, which is funded by the Jamaica Tourist Board.

For more on the Taste of the Islands television show, visithttp://tastetheislandstv.com.