Jamaicans get the most Etherous nikka Wake Up Calls

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That article doens't prove anything. More black Jamaicans leave Jamaica than any other group yet Jamaica is still 90+% black. Similarly more white Russians leave Russia and Russia is still white. This is because Jamaica is a black country and Russia is a white one. The Chinese have never formed a significant part of the Carribean population anywhere, including Jamaica.

Genetic studies on Jamaicans indicates yall are not part Chinese on average, yet in your great and profound ignorance yall constantly c00n otherwise. If you can fukk a fat white girl and have a mixed kid, great.... :dead:

With last names as lee, Chung, etc etc... Your last name is made up .. Talk about c00ning by the man.. You don't have any name representing African links, Chinese here do

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shows how you are talking fukry if the population of the island is say 3 million people and even if Asians are 2 percent, I am in Kingston which is Jamaicans most populated city. Kingston is relatively small compared to many major U.S. Cities now if you have a small city and where most people are 2 percent of 3 million is 60,000.. And most of them are in Kingston ...Learn about what you are speaking of before u speak the trash that you are speaking

Let's talk about what we were arguing about, not the population of Kingston (?):

1. I said there are not that many Chinese in Jamaica. This is true. Chinese people make up 1-2% of the Jamaican population which is why they are so rare and 98% of the Jamaicans I have met are not Chinese.

2. I said the average Jamaican is not part Chinese. This is also true. The average Jamaican is black.

With last names as lee, Chung, etc etc... Your last name is made up .. Talk about c00ning by the man.. You don't have any name representing African links, Chinese here do

fukk are you talking about? All names are made up, fakkit. You don't even know anything about your own country or people, just like I said yall fukking wouldn't.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's talk about what we were arguing about, not the population of Kingston (?):

1. I said there are not that many Chinese in Jamaica. This is true. Chinese people make up 1-2% of the Jamaican population which is why they are so rare and 98% of the Jamaicans I have met are not Chinese.

2. I said the average Jamaican is not part Chinese. This is also true. The average Jamaican is black.

Argument is done... Typical arrogance and know it all attitude that have people from other parts laugh at the mentality

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He is reading articles from the ny times and all of a sudden a historian knowing more than people who live it

I could have went anywhere and found the stat. I just put the NY Times because that's what popped up on Google. Learn about your country and people, pay attention in school and stop smoking so much weed, maybe you'll find out some about your country too.

"Zimbabwe's president Robert Mugabe has sparked an angry reaction in Jamaica after he reportedly said that their men were only interested in smoking dope and singing all day"

^
Not lies detected :umad:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I could have went anywhere and found the stat. I just put the NY Times because that's what popped up on Google. Learn about your country and people, pay attention in school and stop smoking so much weed, maybe you'll find out some about your country too.
Never touched weed in my life ... Like I said typical arrogance .. How much education do u have again?

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

"Zimbabwe's president Robert Mugabe has sparked an angry reaction in Jamaica after he reportedly said that their men were only interested in smoking dope and singing all day"

^
Not lies detected :umad:

Take a quote from one man and use it a generalization of man and as a fact:dead:

Keep going, you are making yourself look sillier and sillier as you post more

emoney

custom user title
Daps
Guyana: "One People. One Nation. One Destiny"

Trinidad: "Together we aspire. Together we achieve"

So you have family from the 28 islands?:sas1:

Guyana and Trinidad &Tobago actually are multi-racial countries with over half of their populations being of East Indian descent and the other half being African descent. So it makes sense for them to have those slogans. As @Roddy Right said Jamaica is predominantly Black/African.

• Dap
Reactions: Yup

M'gann

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Guyana and Trinidad &Tobago actually are multi-racial countries with over half of their populations being of East Indian descent and the other half being African descent. So it makes sense for them to have those slogans. As @Roddy Right said Jamaica is predominantly Black/African.

I studied Caribbean history so I'm aware of this.

I was just :troll:ing the :troll:.

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
In Jamaica for the most part whether you're black or white you're a Jamaican. Under many people we are one. For the most part white Jamaicans dont consider themselves white just Jamaican.
You're going to have classism (which is getting worse) and for the most part the upper class consists of whites, Indians, and Chinese; but that's a given anywhere. Jamaicans grow up having no real idea of the deep intracassies of racism and most white people they see are on TV and in Movies.

Most know racism exists but once they come to America and white people are treating them kindly they start to think its a myth and overblown and exaggerated and many times end up c00ning hard for white people and see African Americans as incitors of their own destruction. They believe if they just work hard enough and surround themselves with white pepper and adopt their walk they'll be accepted.

However once something goes missing, a job is up for grabs, or their white friends get too comfortable around them enough to do the "you're not like the others speech" their sleep begins to dissapate.

So many of my family members talk to me about coming to America thinking white people were so nice because they'll always smile in your face and be polite to you. Everyone I talk to talks about the subtly of it especially. In Most black communities if someone doesn't like you you don't have to ask. With many white people they'll smile in your face while sharpening the blade to stab you in the back once it best benefits them or they don't need you anymore. This smile is usually indistinguishable from a sincere smile.

Most AA's are already hip to these games though because they've had to play them so many times for generations. A NWC etherourous as a child than when it's administered as an adult(just like chicken pox).

When Islanders/Africans get theirs its usually out of no where and many times public. Their whole view of their environment becomes flipped and they realize that no matter what they do they will not be seen as equals even if they distance themselves from AA's.

I see some people complain that Jamaicans c00n a lot. I'm not defending it but you gotta understand where their coming from. Jamaican men born after 1980 love white girls too just like they love bmws because it's something they associated with wealth and high status when they were younger. If any Jamaicans disagree with me feel free to correct me. Bless

Agree 100%. Been thru it.... not as a Jamaican but as an immigrant that didn't know about racism. Grew up in a classism society.