Jamaicans get the most Etherous nikka Wake Up Calls

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
:mjlol: emotional

I'm curious if you're seeking my validation, by calling out that you have more assets, money, and/or education. I psychologically damaged you by not engaging you in any of those conversations and de-fanged your entire premise that you were about to build. You were seeking not only my validation but some idea of my attributes to potentially engage in some ad-hominem attacks...

That's how you win an argument on a hiphop board.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm curious if you're seeking my validation, by calling out that you have more assets, money, and/or education. I psychologically damaged you by not engaging you in any of those conversations and de-fanged your entire premise that you were about to build. You were seeking not only my validation but some idea of my attributes to potentially engage in some ad-hominem attacks...

That's how you win an argument on a hiphop board.

no...no no..you said public school educated neanderthal...insults and saying i am not educated on top of the name calling...then i said i am educated u said i work hard not smart..so i added to your comment which was another insult showing that I work smart because I am young and successful...dont try it come again...i threw no insults you did, i just responded

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
no...no no..you said public school educated neanderthal...insults and saying i am not educated on top of the name calling...then i said i am educated u said i work hard not smart..so i added to your comment which was another insult showing that I work smart because I am young and successful...dont try it come again...i threw no insults you did, i just responded

to summarize, I was calling you stupid. I know a lot of stupid people with Ph.Ds, JDs, and the like. You are stupid. Because you lack the ability to comprehend simple logic, reason, reading comprehension, and so forth and so on.

and they are also the first to throw out their degrees when they are being sonned on a topic...like these pieces of paper magically makes you knowledgeable on all topics.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
to summarize, I was calling you stupid. I know a lot of stupid people with Ph.Ds, JDs, and the like. You are stupid. Because you lack the ability to comprehend simple logic, reason, reading comprehension, and so forth and so on.

and they are also the first to throw out their degrees when they are being sonned on a topic...like these pieces of paper magically makes you knowledgeable on all topics.

Name calling is a sign of lack of intelligence or ability to communicate