godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Guyana: "One People. One Nation. One Destiny"

Trinidad: "Together we aspire. Together we achieve"

So you have family from the 28 islands?:sas1:

OK, it's talking about black people mainly. My family are actually from one or two of the above islands.

CoochieMane

#Wholesomegang
Daps
Reppin
Trinidad
I do, as my family are from the Carribean, and Jamaica is the only country with that slogan. While I think many Carribean people have a c00n attitude, Jamaicans are some of the worse.
"here every creed and race finds an equal place" Trinidad and Tobago's national anthem

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
This is just a sort of ignorant propaganda the Jamaicans go on with. The country is 90%+ black. It is not a multiethnic country. Jamaica is 30-40% more black than the USA is white. So where are the "many" the Jamaicans waste their anthem fixating on?

Jamaicans are widely known idiots. I remember in class trying to read and the buffoon Jamaicans would be dancing. I disassociated from them form the very beginning. They would rather dance than learn. Mugabe said so himself.

Were it not for tourism and running, Jamaica would have nothing.
Some of us like to dance :stopitslime: i resent that comment:stopitslime:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
I drive a BMW.(Bob Marley and the Wailers as my father used to say), it's the only car I aspired to drive due to me seeing the rich drive them in Jamaica :lupe: I never knew much racism until I got to the USA. When I went to School my first little girlfriend was Chinese but I didn't see her as Chinese but just another patois speaking Jamaican. I saw mostly dreds with white women and my cousins in England and Canada have white spouses. I can't say I had a thirst for white women but I've conquered many but never wifed. I'm a decendant of the Maroons by way of my grandfather and I remember my grandfather telling me as a youth about the Black Star line and Marcus Garvey. I do however believe there exist an aspect of c00nery in Jamaica in which some Jamaicans are in denial.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is not the Jamaican slogan emblematic of their profound ignorance? Jamaica is as black a country as some countries in Europe are white and more so than places like the United States. So why is their slogan attached to non-black people more than blacks? It is because the Jamaicans are ignorant and self-hating, among other things. This is also why they famously say they are all part Chinese too.
:yeshrug:
Because there are many Chinese and if a black and Chinese get together they are part Chinese.... Smh

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There aren't that many Chinese people in Jamaica, period. Moreover the average Jamaican is not part Chinese.
Really now... You are talking to someone whose mother side is straight Chinese... Someone who is in Kingston Jamaica , you are talking straight foolishness now.. Do you know in south Florida alone there are about 39,000 Chinese Jamaicans, and I know this because they did a special on channel 10 just about Chinese Jamaicans last year Yet in the island there are not many on the island?

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Really now... You are talking to someone whose mother side is straight Chinese... Someone who is in Kingston Jamaica , you are talking straight foolishness now.. Do you know in south Florida alone there are about 39,000 Chinese Jamaicans. Yet in the island there are not many on the island?

Taken from the New York Times:

"It marginalizes the nation's black majority by asserting that the idealized face of the Jamaican nation is multiracial. In actuality, only about 7 percent of the population is mixed-race; 3 percent is European, Chinese or East Indian, and 90 percent is of African origin."

Less than 3% of Jamaica's population is Chinese, which means almost no Jamaican's are Chinese, as 1-2% could just as well be a statistical blip as any real number. So when I said that there aren't many Chinese in Jamaica, I was 100% right. It's funny that I know more about your country than you do.
:dead:

Even if you include the 7% mixed race population, the average Jamaican is nowhere near part Chinese.

There are even genetic studies on Jamaicans: yall are NOT part Chinese.
:laff:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

"It marginalizes the nation's black majority by asserting that the idealized face of the Jamaican nation is multiracial. In actuality, only about 7 percent of the population is mixed-race; 3 percent is European, Chinese or East Indian, and 90 percent is of African origin."

Less than 3% of Jamaica's population is Chinese, which means almost no Jamaican's are Chinese, as 1-2% could just as well be a statistical blip as any real number. So when I said that there aren't many Chinese in Jamaica, I was 100% right. It's funny that I know more about your country than you do.

Even if you include the 7% mixed race population, the average Jamaican is nowhere near part Chinese.

This article was from 2012 when there were even less Chinese Jamaicans
South Florida's Chinese-Jamaican community thrives

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This article was from 2012 when there were even less Chinese Jamaicans
South Florida's Chinese-Jamaican community thrives

That article doens't prove anything. More black Jamaicans leave Jamaica than any other group yet Jamaica is still 90+% black. Similarly more white Russians leave Russia and Russia is still white. This is because Jamaica is a black country and Russia is a white one. The Chinese have never formed a significant part of the Carribean population anywhere, including Jamaica.

Genetic studies on Jamaicans indicates yall are not part Chinese on average, yet in your great and profound ignorance yall constantly c00n otherwise. If you can fukk a fat white girl and have a mixed kid, great.... :dead:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

There are even genetic studies on Jamaicans: yall are NOT part Chinese.
:laff:

This shows how you are talking fukry if the population of the island is say 3 million people and even if Asians are 2 percent, I am in Kingston which is Jamaicans most populated city. Kingston is relatively small compared to many major U.S. Cities now if you have a small city and where most people are 2 percent of 3 million is 60,000.. And most of them are in Kingston ...Learn about what you are speaking of before u speak the trash that you are speaking