Jamaicans get the most Etherous nikka Wake Up Calls

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
In Jamaica for the most part whether you're black or white you're a Jamaican. Under many people we are one. For the most part white Jamaicans dont consider themselves white just Jamaican.
You're going to have classism (which is getting worse) and for the most part the upper class consists of whites, Indians, and Chinese; but that's a given anywhere. Jamaicans grow up having no real idea of the deep intracassies of racism and most white people they see are on TV and in Movies.

Most know racism exists but once they come to America and white people are treating them kindly they start to think its a myth and overblown and exaggerated and many times end up c00ning hard for white people and see African Americans as incitors of their own destruction. They believe if they just work hard enough and surround themselves with white pepper and adopt their walk they'll be accepted.

mixed people in the caribbean have historically been a buffer class between colonial whites and black plantation workers. that implicit sense of superiority is tied to class but the racial element has always been there... and is still there.

marcus garvey himself spoke on this in his works, so miss me with all that "one nation" bullshyt. :mjlol:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
mixed people in the caribbean have historically been a buffer class between colonial whites and black plantation workers. that implicit sense of superiority is tied to class but the racial element has always been there... and is still there.

marcus garvey himself spoke on this in his works, so miss me with all that "one nation" bullshyt. :mjlol:
Regardless they see themselves as Jamaicans first and they push the "out of many one" slogan in Jamaica

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Regardless they see themselves as Jamaicans first and they push the "out of many one" slogan in Jamaica

This is just a sort of ignorant propaganda the Jamaicans go on with. The country is 90%+ black. It is not a multiethnic country. Jamaica is 30-40% more black than the USA is white. So where are the "many" the Jamaicans waste their anthem fixating on?

Jamaicans are widely known idiots. I remember in class trying to read and the buffoon Jamaicans would be dancing. I disassociated from them form the very beginning. They would rather dance than learn. Mugabe said so himself.

Were it not for tourism and running, Jamaica would have nothing.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Canada
This is just a sort of ignorant propaganda the Jamaicans go on with. The country is 90%+ black. It is not a multiethnic country. Where are the "many"? There are actual mixed countries who don't even repeat this sort of nonsense but Jamaica must. Jamaicans are widely known idiots. I remember in class trying to read and the buffoon Jamaicans would be dancing. They would rather than learn. Idiots. Mugabe said so himself.

@cook
:leostare:

M'gann

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is just a sort of ignorant propaganda the Jamaicans go on with. The country is 90%+ black. It is not a multiethnic country. Jamaica is 30-40% more black than the USA is white. So where are the "many" the Jamaicans waste their anthem fixating on?

Jamaicans are widely known idiots. I remember in class trying to read and the buffoon Jamaicans would be dancing. I disassociated from them form the very beginning. They would rather dance than learn. Mugabe said so himself.

Were it not for tourism and running, Jamaica would have nothing.

Jamaica is not a race or ethnicity. I'm just criticizing their national slogan and their general attitude. @cook

:mjlol:

I can't.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Facts. Jamaicans would embarrass other blacks everyday in my schools with their stunning ignorance and lack of thoughtfulness. I emphasized all the time that I wasn't Jamaican. They should just match up fat white women with Jamaican men at birth since so many of them end up so anyway.

M'gann

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Facts. Jamaicans would embarrass other blacks everyday in school with their stunning ignorance and lack of thoughtfulness.

The only sense of ignorance is you trying to disguise your opinions as facts.

But continue..

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Facts. Jamaicans would embarrass other blacks everyday in my schools with their stunning ignorance and lack of thoughtfulness. I emphasized all the time that I wasn't Jamaican. They should just match up fat white women with Jamaican men at birth since so many of them end up so anyway.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only sense of ignorance is you trying to disguise your opinions as facts.

But continue..

Is not the Jamaican slogan emblematic of their profound ignorance? Jamaica is as black a country as some countries in Europe are white and more so than places like the United States. So why is their slogan attached to non-black people more than blacks? It is because the Jamaicans are ignorant and self-hating, among other things. This is also why they famously say they are all part Chinese too.
:yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
Canada
tessanne-chin-whitney-houston-i-have-nothing-the-voice-2013-season-5.jpg

M'gann

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Is not the Jamaican slogan emblematic of their profound ignorance? Jamaica is as black a country as some countries in Europe and more so than places like the United States. So why is their slogan attached to non-black people more than blacks? It is because the Jamaicans are ignorant and self-hating, among other things. This is also why they famously say they are all part Chinese too.
:yeshrug:
You would understand the motto if you understood the history of the Caribbean:francis:.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You would understand the motto if you understood the history of the Caribbean:francis:.

I do, as my family are from the Carribean, and Jamaica is the only country with that slogan. While I think many Carribean people have a c00n attitude, Jamaicans are some of the worse.