Jamaicans get the most Etherous nikka Wake Up Calls

Mrl HiGrnd

All Star
Daps
Your whole mindset, you are very vested in how whites view you.
See you just took a public L right here. First of all you can't even grasp what point of view I'm writing from let alone tell me what my mindset is.
This isn't about kneeling for people's approval. This is about migrating from a country that is 90% black where racism barely exists to 90% white built on a hostility towards people of your color.

Once again, many Immgrants expect racism to be in your face and the PASSIVE AGGRESIVE nature of white racism makes them out their guard down and dismiss the existence of racism and the African American struggle.

If you live in America you have to work with and communicate with white people to make your way up and if you have your guard down you will get stomped when it comes down to the wire.

Go into a black community and if someone don't like you they won't act the opposite.

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
:dahell: This thread makes no sense. I swear you 'pro black' posters

Last edited:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like 95% of Jamaicans are black yet they're always talking about the cacs in Jamaica as though those they even interact with them. :heh:

Last edited:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Go check their statistics, faq. How many white Jamaicans have you ever fukking met? I have been to the Carribean and Jamaica is close to my country. You rarely meet any cacs on a daily basis.
Why are u mad

Trillion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In Jamaica for the most part whether you're black or white you're a Jamaican. Under many people we are one. For the most part white Jamaicans dont consider themselves white just Jamaican.
You're going to have classism (which is getting worse) and for the most part the upper class consists of whites, Indians, and Chinese; but that's a given anywhere. Jamaicans grow up having no real idea of the deep intracassies of racism and most white people they see are on TV and in Movies.

Most know racism exists but once they come to America and white people are treating them kindly they start to think its a myth and overblown and exaggerated and many times end up c00ning hard for white people and see African Americans as incitors of their own destruction. They believe if they just work hard enough and surround themselves with white pepper and adopt their walk they'll be accepted.

However once something goes missing, a job is up for grabs, or their white friends get too comfortable around them enough to do the "you're not like the others speech" their sleep begins to dissapate.

So many of my family members talk to me about coming to America thinking white people were so nice because they'll always smile in your face and be polite to you. Everyone I talk to talks about the subtly of it especially. In Most black communities if someone doesn't like you you don't have to ask. With many white people they'll smile in your face while sharpening the blade to stab you in the back once it best benefits them or they don't need you anymore. This smile is usually indistinguishable from a sincere smile.

Most AA's are already hip to these games though because they've had to play them so many times for generations. A NWC etherourous as a child than when it's administered as an adult(just like chicken pox).

When Islanders/Africans get theirs its usually out of no where and many times public. Their whole view of their environment becomes flipped and they realize that no matter what they do they will not be seen as equals even if they distance themselves from AA's.

I see some people complain that Jamaicans c00n a lot. I'm not defending it but you gotta understand where their coming from. Jamaican men born after 1980 love white girls too just like they love bmws because it's something they associated with wealth and high status when they were younger. If any Jamaicans disagree with me feel free to correct me. Bless
bullshyt
but everything else on point

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Go check their statistics, faq. How many white Jamaicans have you ever fukking met? I have been to the Carribean and Jamaica is close to my country. You rarely meet any cacs on a daily basis.
There's one at my congregation. He made me scotch bonnet pepper sauce. :ehh:

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
For the most part nonblack jamaicans see themselves as jamaicans first then the race

Jamaican is just a nationality breh. These 'pro blacks' posters just mad they don't have a country to call their own. They get shun when they try to call themselves 'American' by 'cacs' so guess what they try to do to feel better about themselves? Talk down on other blacks who come from a black country.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
In Jamaica for the most part whether you're black or white you're a Jamaican. Under many people we are one. For the most part white Jamaicans dont consider themselves white just Jamaican.
You're going to have classism (which is getting worse) and for the most part the upper class consists of whites, Indians, and Chinese; but that's a given anywhere. Jamaicans grow up having no real idea of the deep intracassies of racism and most white people they see are on TV and in Movies.
:scust:

• Dap
Reactions: Dip