Jamaicans get the most Etherous nikka Wake Up Calls

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Yeah Jamaica is worse than Brazil and Haiti. :dahell:

are you a moron or can you not comprehend.

Jamaica - thought not explicitly racist, has one of the worse deep rooted racially derived caste systems in the West

i hate discussing topics on here, with muthafukkas who probably scored 900's on their SATs and wonder why they can't follow a fukkin discussion without leaping to stupid and unfounded conclusions.

If you don't understand the difference between implicit and explicit I can't really help you.

brazil is explicitly racist or prejudicial on skin color. Jamaica promotes an idea that it isn't but you see it through whose in power or wealth, hence it's tends to be more implicit

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you need to talk about the racism among blacks where light skinned blacks are treated differently than dark skinned blacks down there. that's what i heard is serious down there.

Aren't you gay, though? I believe it would be better if you kept your hands away from the keyboard and stayed the fukk out of Jamaica threads because you obviously hate that country since they despise your way of life.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Aren't you gay, though? I believe it would be better if you kept your hands away from the keyboard and stayed the fukk out of Jamaica threads because you obviously hate that country since they despise your way of life.

lmfao

Daps
Reppin
Canada

i hate discussing topics on here, with muthafukkas who probably scored 900's on their SATs and wonder why they can't follow a fukkin discussion without leaping to stupid and unfounded conclusions.

If you don't understand the difference between implicit and explicit I can't really help you.

brazil is explicitly racist or prejudicial on skin color. Jamaica promotes an idea that it isn't but you see it through whose in power or wealth, hence it's tends to be more implicit
Brazil is incredibly divisive. You perceiving that Jamaican people tend to disassociate themselves from the black plight doesn't make Jamaica worse, sorry.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
1. You said it's 2015 not 1940 but ignored this whole sentence

then you rant about how much better it is - that's exactly what i stated; however, the remnants are still there.
2. you said the politicians are all black. Okay, I never said they weren't. I clearly stated that the lighter skinned people were put into different caste system then darker skinned ones. Tell me outside of Portia and Patterson, how many dark skinned PM's has jamaica had? Don't get me started on Seaga

I find it offensive that a nation constituting so many dark skinned black people, doesn't have the same representation in their elite/higher echelon and people of power historically.

Brazil , DR, USA -aren't predominately black like Jamaica is and Haiti has the same issues but not to the magnitude Jamaica has.

3. I want to reiterate, I'm not talking about "blacks" solely. I consider having a bunch of mixbreeds/mulattos/douglas sitting at the table a slap in the face and definitely a compromise versus recognizing dark-skinned black people as equals
haiti's caste is much worse than Jamaica's

i'm going to reiterate: poor Jamaicans are not poor because of the national motto. there's no more white ruling class; its an upper class with disproportionate representation of non darkskinned people).

this statement (The reality is dark skinned Jamaicans don't know any better and expect to be 3rd class citizens. ) is wrong.

Black politicians in a country where whites/non blacks control a majority of business/economics simply mean that black politicans are figureheads. I can point to several african countries like this (i.e/south africa). Jamaica is a black island in the same way that south africa countr but both push these idea of a rainbow nation. I don't know of any non black nation that would let its black minority have such a control of the image that they export. I think what the previous poster is trying to articulate is this multicultural mirage gives many black jamaicans a false sense of equality. Black jamaican like any black nation need to focus on pursuig economics/business instead of pushing a false premise where they are racially/economically disenfranchised by a large margin.
you have proof that "darkskinned black Jamaicans" are shouting "out of many one" instead of trying to better themselves or nah? or are they just poor dumb darkies?

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
brazil is explicitly racist or prejudicial on skin color. Jamaica promotes an idea that it isn't but you see it through whose in power or wealth

Then Jamaica is just like Brazil. Both like to propagate this false idea of equality. :manny:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
You clown, nobody is scared of being stigmatized by whites because of Black American culture, it is a rotten culture that promotes nothing positive. You want to win so bad your making arguments I have never made and twisting words up, I already said what I had to say, Black Americans know its true, and the same things have been said by different leaders in your community. Go cry somewhere else.

this is why i say caribbeans/africans are trojan horses.
Your obsessed with AA culture yet, according to you there are no positives
AA culture has been the biggest beacon for black innovation since the late 1800's
I dont think anyone here is crying. Its literally :pachaha: based off the fact your people have no room to speak
your throwing boulders in a glass house

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
haiti's caste is much worse than Jamaica's

i'm going to reiterate: poor Jamaicans are not poor because of the national motto. there's no more white ruling class; its an upper class with disproportionate representation of non darkskinned people).

this statement (The reality is dark skinned Jamaicans don't know any better and expect to be 3rd class citizens. ) is wrong.

you have proof that "darkskinned black Jamaicans" are shouting "out of many one" instead of trying to better themselves or nah? or are they just poor dumb darkies?

Where did i say or imply this. I am not even singling jamaicans. It is just the thread focuses on jamaicans.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'm actually of Jamaican hertiage with both sides of the family being Jamaican. Instead of telling me what I should do and mentioning some shyt you shouldn't even be worried about, you should shut the fukk up.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was not raised in a colorist household were distinctions on skin colour/mixedness was a thing until i started interacting with jamaicans/caribbeans. Like cruel jokes...

Don't think it's just west Indians. Seen black africans, black Americans and even black uk folks on the same shyt. Self hate seems to be an issue that affects blacks in general. Worldwide. The effects of the white supremacist ideology.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Don't think it's just west Indians. Seen black africans, black Americans and even black uk folks on the same shyt. Self hate seems to be an issue that affects blacks in general. Worldwide. The effects of the white supremacist ideology.
I do not disagree. I just said my interaction with them thats the first thing i noticed as someone who wasnt exposed to that prior.

Last edited:

Retired Account

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx

You more black upper class people in Jamaica than in many parts of the US

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm actually of Jamaican hertiage with both sides of the family being Jamaican. Instead of telling me what I should do and mentioning some shyt you shouldn't even be worried about, you should shut the fukk up.

Allow a diabolical sodomite who should be getting dissected in a lab along with all the other fakkits to speak on your country, Jamaican brehs OK.