Reppin
NULL
wow, that sounds like explicit racism

cool.

funny thing is as I continue to type over and over and over again to you morons

i am talking about implicit racism

I even posted the definition!!!!

Aversive racism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

but you public schooled neanderthals can't grasp the simplest concepts...i don't know why i'm bothering. It's like talking to a wooden table and I no longer want to waste my time doing that.

Good night all.

I have 2 masters degrees and I am in a doctorate program yet you are calling me a moron and a public shcooled neanderthal? your comment shows your true level...I tell you wikipedia has turned people into rhodes scholars

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
look at this guys' rep tho :russ:

oh i didnt even see that, thanks for pointing that out..argument finished..look at the first couple of pages of this thread and look how the other dude disappeared when he started telling me about jamaica and started throwing shots

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

M'gann

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@Dip @posterchild336

It's not worth getting worked up over.

troll.jpg

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
hard working not smart..i can also confidentially say I have more assets and $$ than you

great, how is that winning you this debate? Because I'm still underwhelmed by your lack luster ability to comprehend simple english. Perhaps, if I spoke it in your native "butu" patois it would be more clear for you?

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
great, how is that winning you this debate? Because I'm still underwhelmed by your lack luster ability to comprehend simple english. Perhaps, if I spoke it in your native "butu" patois it would be more clear for you?
:umadyardie:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Yes, Look at my rep

when you neanderthals can't understand something, that's what you do.

Use flawed logic, such as "I have more money than you" or "I'm going to neg you" as if that proves your point.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:mjlol: you are a serious joke, keep going like I told the guy who quit yesterday...every post the insults gets worst until self exposed for being angry ...keep it coming.......turns into entertainment when the posts turns into insults

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
:mjlol: you are a serious joke, keep going like I told the guy who quit yesterday...every post the insults gets worst until self exposed for being angry ...keep it coming.......turns into entertainment when the posts turns into insults

Sorry, not going to work. Your portrayal of me being angry, is another poor red herring you're attempting to use to invalidate what I said and to mask the fact you don't know what you're talking about.

I can use these little faces too:stopitslime: << see

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, Look at my rep

when you neanderthals can't understand something, that's what you do.

Use flawed logic, such as "I have more money than you" or "I'm going to neg you" as if that proves your point.

sound upset now...we dont have to expose you, you expose yourself, thats why your rep is like that...google how to have a conversation without getting mad and then people will take you seriously..you expose yourself when you come off subjects and call names like neanderthals and butu speaking..you are emotional..google how to change that too..i am glad i came on to get some entertainment tonight

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sorry, not going to work. Your portrayal of me being angry, is another poor red herring you're attempting to use to invalidate what I said and to mask the fact you don't know what you're talking about.

I can use these little faces too:stopitslime: << see
:mjlol: emotional

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
sound upset now...we dont have to expose you, you expose yourself, thats why your rep is like that...google how to have a conversation without getting mad and then people will take you seriously..you expose yourself when you come off subjects and call names like neanderthals and butu speaking..you are emotional..google how to change that too..i am glad i came on to get some entertainment tonight

you sound hurt that we aren't having a republican-esque debate. There's no debate decorum on a hiphop board, especially when you ignore what the other person said and try to make invalid points. This could have been avoided if you would have actually read and digested what I typed, instead of just spouting off nonsense. I just think you're an idiot now , if that makes me emotional so be it.