Jamaicans get the most Etherous nikka Wake Up Calls

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Brazil is incredibly divisive. You perceiving that Jamaican people tend to disassociate themselves from the black plight doesn't make Jamaica worse, sorry.

what the fukk is wrong with you people.

I am comparing explicit vs implicit racism and prejudicial caste systems.

you just used the word divisive towards Brazil, which is exactly my point

Brazil is far more divisive hence "worse explicitly"

whereas implicitly Jamaica is worse

you're saying the same thing but to ignorant to understand and comprehend you're doing so.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
You more black upper class people in Jamaica than in many parts of the US

1. no there isn't, numerically it's impossible

2. again, are you counting mulattos, half breeds, and douglas? Or are you talking about dark skinned black people?

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
haiti's caste is much worse than Jamaica's

i'm going to reiterate: poor Jamaicans are not poor because of the national motto. there's no more white ruling class; its an upper class with disproportionate representation of non darkskinned people).

this statement (The reality is dark skinned Jamaicans don't know any better and expect to be 3rd class citizens. ) is wrong.

you have proof that "darkskinned black Jamaicans" are shouting "out of many one" instead of trying to better themselves or nah? or are they just poor dumb darkies?

I'm not going to get in a pissing match about which caste system is worse

you're not going to convince me an island with only 4% non-blacks. who all recognize they are poor and 3rd class citizins enough to take flight to America, Domincana, and Cuba has a worse "implicit" caste system then a country who thinks "out of many, one" and actually believes they have the best caribbean island because they kiss the toe of every tourist that sets foot on the island.

You cannot compare the two - two different environments

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Aversive racism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

some of you need to educate yourself before you respond back to ME I'm making a very direct point with very defined differences. You guys are all over the place throwing stuff out there and don't even understand there's different forms of racism and how those manifests itself.

So I will say it agian, Jamaica has one of the worse, if not the worse, IMPLICIT caste systems in the West...

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
I'm not going to get in a pissing match about which caste system is worse

you're not going to convince me an island with only 4% non-blacks. who all recognize they are poor and 3rd class citizins enough to take flight to America, Domincana, and Cuba has a worse "implicit" caste system then a country who thinks "out of many, one" and actually believes they have the best caribbean island because they kiss the toe of every tourist that sets foot on the island.

You cannot compare the two - two different environments
your "argument" is all over the place? are you Jamaican? or studied its history at least? everything you have posted has led me to believe you just think Jamaicans are stupid darkbutts
Jamaicans think they have the best island just like Trinis think theyre the best and Dominicans think theyre the best its called having national pride. then you say you can't compare Haiti and Jamaica then say Jamaica supposedly has the worst implicit whatever (which is a comparison dumbass)

Daps
Reppin
Canada

some of you need to educate yourself before you respond back to ME I'm making a very direct point with very defined differences. You guys are all over the place throwing stuff out there and don't even understand there's different forms of racism and how those manifests itself.

So I will say it agian, Jamaica has one of the worse, if not the worse, IMPLICIT caste systems in the West...
The West? Not even just the Caribbean. Receipts time.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
your "argument" is all over the place? are you Jamaican? or studied its history at least? everything you have posted has led me to believe you just think Jamaicans are stupid darkbutts
Jamaicans think they have the best island just like Trinis think theyre the best and Dominicans think theyre the best its called having national pride. then you say you can't compare Haiti and Jamaica then say Jamaica supposedly has the worst implicit whatever (which is a comparison dumbass)

How is my argument all over the place, when I am very specifically telling you what I'm arguing and you are and others are building strawman's and hope that I engage you in them.

the national pride/Jamaica thing is a common "stereotype" in the caribbean. Every island has a slight distaste for Jamaica because of this perceived arrogance of being Jamaican, additionally, that the shadow of Jamaica casts itself over all the other islands. That's well known and any west indian can tell you that.

I said you can't compare haiti and Jamaica in the way you're trying to, which is the reason we are arguing!!! Jamaica racism is implicit and the foundation is built on this created a caste system based on the race/skin color. Haiti is no where near that, it's not comparable.

I'm telling you Jamaica is the titanic and you're coming to me with a fukkin toy boat and getting mad cuz I'm telling you they are not comparable.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
How is my argument all over the place, when I am very specifically telling you what I'm arguing and you are and others are building strawman's and hope that I engage you in them.

the national pride/Jamaica thing is a common "stereotype" in the caribbean. Every island has a slight distaste for Jamaica because of this perceived arrogance of being Jamaican, additionally, that the shadow of Jamaica casts itself over all the other islands. That's well known and any west indian can tell you that.

I said you can't compare haiti and Jamaica in the way you're trying to, which is the reason we are arguing!!! Jamaica racism is implicit and the foundation is built on this created a caste system based on the race/skin color. Haiti is no where near that, it's not comparable.

I'm telling you Jamaica is the titanic and you're coming to me with a fukkin toy boat and getting mad cuz I'm telling you they are not comparable.
and why can't you compare Jamaica and Haiti? your whole argument is based off an incorrect statement but lets here it

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

my ex is from haiti i have been to haiti, and when it comes to the white haitians it is worse than jamaica and prejuidice it is way worse, she has been to jamaica and was in shock about the unity when I would take her out.....

I also frequent trinidad and the black/indian prejudice is crazy, my trini friends always say, for instance when a trini is head of police they fire all the black to bring in indians, and vice versa

The good thing about traveling frequently is that you get to experience what is really going on, not from a textbook or tv...a history book about america cannot teach you about what is going on in chicago or liberty city miami, because they leave many things out as well as not knowing the full truth because they writers..Even last week in texas with the whole history book situation where they said slaves were "workers" it is all bs, workers are paid. You cannot read certain books and just back what you hear unless you actually live it.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
The West? Not even just the Caribbean. Receipts time.

The WEST, mainly because there's no other places outside the caribbean where you have a huge majority of blacks living in a country.

Brazil, Ecuador, Colombia, have very explicit racists.
Dominicana are fairly explicit too - but makes it worse because black dominicans don't self-ascribe to being black, just latin. (though it's merely to draw distinction between blacks in America)

Haiti is just a crumbling mess and the people there only want to leave

then you go to Grenada - where you see a stark difference in how dark skinned people act and are treated.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
my ex is from haiti i have been to haiti, and when it comes to the white haitians it is worse than jamaica and prejuidice it is way worse, she has been to jamaica and was in shock about the unity when I would take her out.....

I also frequent trinidad and the black/indian prejudice is crazy, my trini friends always say, for instance when a trini is head of police they fire all the black to bring in indians, and vice versa

wow, that sounds like explicit racism

cool.

funny thing is as I continue to type over and over and over again to you morons

i am talking about implicit racism

I even posted the definition!!!!

but you public schooled neanderthals can't grasp the simplest concepts...i don't know why i'm bothering. It's like talking to a wooden table and I no longer want to waste my time doing that.

Good night all.