Jamaican denounces “out of many, one people” slogan, after seeing CACs cacing.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
We really here questioning if the country that birthed the Rastafari and Pan-Africanic movement is aware of white racism?

:dead:

Only on the Coli.

Some of yall are so desperate to feel significant and important above other black people you make a fool of yourself with all that chest bumping hubris.

Ironically it was a Jamaican activist who introduced the iconic red, black and green flag of black pride to the United States. And now a bunch of "proud to be an Americun" hashtag internet militants who swear they are the sole arbiters of fighting white supremacy and never backing away want to denounce the flag in favor of waving and celebrating a damn US flag like a bunch of bumblefukk redneck cacs. Because wouldn't want white folks to mistake you for those dusty others. Ole "thank God massa took me out the jungle so I can be here"-ass niccas.

This place is just bizarro world sometimes.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Jamaicans and other black peoples in the Caribbean basin have been long aware that their islands are controlled by white monopoly capital. One Twitter post is not emblematic.

Have you ever read Walter Rodney? CLR James?
First of all, the Caribbean is NOT “the islands”

The Caribbean = Caribbean Mainland and Islands.

Referring to the Caribbean as “the islands” helps the ongoing
white supremacist erasure of Caribbean Indigenous and Black ppl
on the Caribbean coast East of Central- and North of South America, the Caribbean Mainland.
IMG-5444.jpg

That being said.
A lotta nikkas in this thread are KOONS thirsty for Diaspora Wars,
they’re not engaging in this thread in good faith.

They’re using an individual Jamaican to paint Jamaicans as a whole as unaware of the racial dynamic, when the racial history of the Planter Class & Ruling class is common knowledge and overwhelmingly evident in Caribbean nations.

I made whole posts about J€wish and Lebanese ppl being Planter Class and Ruling Class on Caribbean Mainland and Caribbean Islands as a result of slavery and the exploitation of Black ppl post-slavery, having read history books about it and traveled there personally.
Mannn, reading your story breh:mjcry: :wow:
Ya fam wasn’t lyin, I’m happy to have helped put it together :blessed:

They were ALL OVER the Caribbean and Latin America breh.

There’s a reason they are extremely over-represented in the elite classes of The Caribbean and Latin America in modern times because of their involvement in the Slavetrade and their descendants still being there.

The Planter class community is very tight knit.

They will literally marry other planters from other countries just so they don’t have to mingle with Black ppl.

You can read about the Planter Class here
: Planter class - Wikipedia

One of the oldest synagogues in the Western Hemisphere was in Suriname, built in 1671 by Portuguese Sephardi J€wish settlers involved in the Slavetrade. They went over there from Brazil.

I’ve been there and seen one of their synagogues there (see pics)
IMG-0913.jpg

IMG-8294.jpg

IMG-8314.jpg

IMG-3329.jpg

IMG-2203.jpg

IMG-3507.jpg

I’ve been to Martinique too (see pics)
IMG-6414.jpg

IMG-6432.jpg

IMG-6515.jpg

I’ve traveled a lot and keep telling people on here that the African Diaspora is very interconnected historically and culturally.

Black people just need to read history books, travel and talk to other Diasporians to understand how deep our connections are because it’s overwhelmingly evident.

It’s just not told in the curriculums of The West on purpose.
Yeah breh, this was highly likely the case.

Because that was common in the Caribbean
and Latin America because of the J€wish involvement in the trans-Atlantic Slavetrade.

Make no mistake, lsrael is lobbying HEAVY in the Caribbean
and Latin America to get support, using their surveillance technology, agriculture and ties to J€wish Planters over there with old money and political connections..

That’s why it was so big of The Caribbean and Latin America
to stand in solidarity with Palestine.

Especially given the historical context of those countries.
Like I explained, J€wish ppl are ruling class there.

Ppl don’t think of J€wish ppl when they think of the Caribbean and Latin America, but that’s because they’re ruling class and rare sightings to those not in the know.

They
hide that history and keep feeding Black ppl their go to lie that
“J€wish ppl were always in solidarity with Black ppl”

Because they bank on Black ppl not learning the history of J€wish ppl in the African Diaspora to put it together..

It’s propaganda so they can ignore ALL the horrors and exploitation they have done during the trans-Atlantic slavetrade and still continue to do.

Another good example of the ruling class in the Caribbean and Latin America are Lebanese ppl.

A lot of them were in textile and profited from cheap labor right after slavery ended and civil unrest in Lebanon to get wealthy and generate old money.

There was a 16yo girl belonging to the Ruling class that got exposed and accidentally blew up the spot for her family on social media tryna flex lol.

Her family made her do an apology video denying she was family and had ties to Jamaica (where her family is and got their old money) but nikkas was on her ass with receipts LMAO.

So the context is the hurricanes wreaking havoc in the rest of the Caribbean right now.

She’s 16 year old belonging to the Azan, a Lebanese family of the ruling class in Jamaica..

IMG-5534.jpg

So many interconnected stories brehs

They’ll ignore all this evidence,
because it doesn’t the suit the narrative they tryna push.

Last edited:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
:sas2:

Dismissed.
Is that what we're doing here? Bad enough you started name dropping authors as if I didn't know who Trinidadian CLR James is. Now you're posting self-congratulatory smiles. You're not teaching me anything.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
The sooner that Black Folks the world over realize that "We Don't Have Any Friends", we will be better off.

Non-Blacks can move into Black Spaces, copy aspects of Black Culture(s), but STILL have an Allegiance to Their "Race" over the culture they are in.

It dosen't matter if they know the languages, or other customs, they are "Non-Black" First and Foremost in their loyalties, and will throw Black Folks under the bus first chance they get, if it provides an "advantage" to them (even when zero "Advantage" is to be gained, SMH).

This goes FOR ALL Black Spaces, in the America(s), Africa, the Caribbean ETC...

this is not a good road long term

you have to be strong enough to see people as individuals

Swahili P'Bitek

Absorbingpovertywithoutlimitations
Daps
Reppin
Mtaani
Yes, yes - the only black people aware that white people are racist are in America

Weirdest form of American exceptionalism I’ve ever seen. You’re also claiming that Kenyans like @Swahili P'Bitek would lie if asked
:mjlol:

Just because Nigerians (like yourself) hate themselves, each other, and other black people doesn’t mean that Jamaicans or Kenyans have the same pro white supremacy/c00n outlook
The attitude towards racism might be different since we do not experience it on a daily basis but to claim we are unaware is false. The average Kenyan who went to school knows his history, we were a settler colony for Christ's Sake. Maybe he needs to clarify what he means by average Kenyan, because I am as average as average gets.

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Jamacian c00n won't seize their assets though, meaningless ass words

I see that British flag in his bio :mjpls:

These are the types of people who run Jamaica, these racist fukks are probably Lebanese. They own a lot of industry in the country.
🇨🇦 Canada

Swahili P'Bitek

Absorbingpovertywithoutlimitations
Daps
Reppin
Mtaani
There are Kenyans on the Coli.

@Swahili P'Bitek - are Kenyans oblivious to white supremacy as this one claims despite cac Kenyans still controlling a lot of good farmlands and you know, the Land and Freedom Army (Mau Mau)?

I hate it when self loathing Nigerians try to speak for all of Africa.
The bulk of Mau Mau fighters were farmers from various related tribes who had gone to fight in the world war and came back only to be shortchanged. The average Kenyan knows what racism is and the economic implications of the same, such as the protests going on now against the SAPs by a mostly white organisation IMF, which was caused by economic mismanagement by our African/black leaders. So we fight who we can see( custodian class) who are pupeteering these guys. That's how the whites rule in africa, directly is impossible, so they always have a class that bows to them. The Mau Mau knew this in the 40s with barely any education, we know that now too. What type of people does he think we are?