Jamaican denounces “out of many, one people” slogan, after seeing CACs cacing.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
hey i'm feeling the same way

I see my Kenyan people on the street fighting for freedom

i see Indians in Kenya on i.g. asking why they not Kenyan.

shed some blood bytch. stand for something or stand with us. because after them politicians come the exploiters

:ufdup:

we not gonna be throwing Black bodies at bullets for others to eat. suck it

Last edited:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
them nikkas damn near visitors on they own island :snoop: went to a resort and the gift shop girl was tellin us how the resorts are owned by mexicac cartels :snoop:
I remember being in Jamaica 10 years ago and the taxi driver taking us around was saying how the government agrees to deal with the Chinese before they let the people know. And the Chinese own the nicest strip of beach to the point that the locals call it “Chinese beach.”

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Now that we here.. a lotta you nikkas:

“All Lives Matter / Out of many, one ppl”
in the church, with CACS
full

“All Lives Matter / Out of many, one ppl”
in the mosque, with Arabs
full

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
See we been i close contact with these creatures for 400 years while y'all were busy ruining that island paradise amongst yourselves they left you on. When we speak maybe y'all should listen instead of calling us lazy, uncultured, and having a victim mentality. But I'll just mind my business

full

You don’t know Jamaican history or anything about Jamaica if you think Jamaicans were left to run their country by cacs…very embarrassing post.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
That shyt pisses me off to no end. Doesn’t matter how often you tell them they gotta see and experience the shyt.

Jamaicans and other black peoples in the Caribbean basin have been long aware that their islands are controlled by white monopoly capital. One Twitter post is not emblematic.

Have you ever read Walter Rodney? CLR James?

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Jamaicans and other black peoples in the Caribbean basin have been long aware that their islands are controlled by white monopoly capital. One Twitter post is not emblematic.

Have you ever read Walter Rodney? CLR James?
I'm looking dead at The Black Jacobins right across from me.

I don't think this is about who is aware and when.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I'm looking dead at The Black Jacobins right across from me.

I don't think this is about who is aware and when.

Yes it is, because you have people in this thread are claiming that black Jamaicans are not aware of systemic racism like African Americans when their island has been controlled by the same cacs (with new helpers like the Lebanese) before and after emancipation and even after independence in 1962.