Jamaican denounces “out of many, one people” slogan, after seeing CACs cacing.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I can only speak about my experiences
Of course you are. It's anecdotal. I'm speaking on the COLLECTIVE based. Africa is BIGGER than our personal experiences. Are you telling me I'm wrong that school books in Africa for the most part do NOT speak on the atrocities of the empire? Do NOT speak greatly on the Atlantic Slave trade?

This is an Africa wide problem. It's bigger than who you and I are around.

Why is it so important for Africans to pretend that we have done a great job of spelling out our experiences with non-Africans in our school curriculum? Where are the markers of atrocities all over Africa showing the destruction from colonial rule? I'm sorry...... @Nkrumah Was Right who brought you into this uses history like its an UNO card to draw four rather than face that we are playing catch up with informing the African populace.

I am not interested in pretending that my circle speaks for the common African. Way too many are unaware of who our enemies our as they aren't in proximity to them...period.

NYC Rebel

Daps
I'm not too sure of that :heh:

If you really deep the Biafran war, you will know they aint find out until it was TOO LATE
I give them props for them being wayyyyyy ahead of my own people who are mostly good for mostly talking. Besides that, Africans don’t like to have honest conversations of our shortcomings. Potter reasons why our countries are in the state that they are in is that many of us only are concerned or see things through the lenses of our elite circles. The 10-year-old knocking on our car windows, asking for money with family members behind them don’t seem to count. And it’s annoying because we are not educating or equipping those people who make up the majority.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
I give them props for them being wayyyyyy ahead of my own people who are mostly good for mostly talking. Besides that, Africans don’t like to have honest conversations of our shortcomings. Potter reasons why our countries are in the state that they are in is that many of us only are concerned or see things through the lenses of our elite circles. The 10-year-old knocking on our car windows, asking for money with family members behind them don’t seem to count. And it’s annoying because we are not educating or equipping those people who make up the majority.
I get you, but honestly don't put nothing past anyone. I hate to bring other people into this but I can give you an example. Israel was a very HEAVY proprent in causing that civil war yet a majority of Igbos want to claim being Jews or being Hebrew. To go even further I made comment on how islamophobia has ruined their perception of the israeli/palestine conflict even if their are indifferent to the conflict they should be against zionism, to my surprise a bunch these motherfukker are zionist, I was absolutely disgusted at the site of it my kinsmen smh. The same Israel that played us, now those b*stards now want to become zionist, those fukkers will never know peace when those who died greet them

NYC Rebel

Daps
I get you, but honestly don't put nothing past anyone. I hate to bring other people into this but I can give you an example. Israel was a very HEAVY proprent in causing that civil war yet a majority of Igbos want to claim being Jews or being Hebrew. To go even further I made comment on how islamophobia has ruined their perception of the israeli/palestine conflict even if their are indifferent to the conflict they should be against zionism, to my surprise a bunch these motherfukker are zionist, I was absolutely disgusted at the site of it my kinsmen smh. The same Israel that played us, now those b*stards now want to become zionist, those fukkers will never know peace when those who died greet them
They were playing both sides. Supporting Igbos while supplying the Nigerian Army with weapons. But ask people to speak Those truths and most are unaware.

It’s that type of stuff I have a problem with in Africa. We do a poor job of making sure the people after us are aware of the truth.